Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

This is being manipulated man where did those boxes of votes come from?

11 Likes

This take is simply so ridiculous that i won’t even bother to reply to it with any serious comment.

All i will say is that if you believe that any of these is even remotely comparable to the change in question you should reeducate

They would know it anyway. They have their stats on who and when takes a vote and all stats of their account, like where to they come from for example which would already tell them a lot

And here it is, 50:50 and counting. No tests i guess ¯\(ツ)

Even Gaijin is aware of this and are trying to communicate about it;

But it is too late, so I hope they will take it into account.

1 Like

Play russian/german tank:

See enemy tank, point and click at any random spot in its side and you got a kill. Even if you shoot that little protruding piece of armour before the front axle.

Play british tank:

See enemy tank. Have to take your time to get your gun on their turret to disable gunner, then go for driver and finally clean up to get the kill.

People:

“Nerfing APHE is to reduce skill!”

6 Likes

We are so back

2 Likes

Aaaand No is winning!

2 Likes

gg fighters

Wrap it up boys, nuke APHE will stay king

3 Likes

There are still 6 days. Wonder how it will end.
Need to restock on popcorn

1 Like

Yeah, and? Just because there are many tanks Gaijin should add nothing??? Bruh…
However we should test it BEFORE make sentences

2 Likes

Play any tank in general, enemy shows his side, you shoot crew compartment, it is a one shot. That’s how it should be for all types of shells, end of story.

APHE is right in this regard. It’s other shells that are too weak, not APHE that is too strong.

Irl tanks are much less survivable than in game, any penetrating hit is usually enough for the crew to bail out.

APHE’s damage is scaled up to make up for it. This should be the case for all other shells as well

3 Likes

A large part of this playerbase is absolutely shit and needs the current APHE mechanics to hold there hand so that they won’t perform even worse. So it honestly doesn’t suprise me that there are so many no voters.

2 Likes

crew seeking AP shells when

honestly I blame content creators needing their instant dopamine hit to keep the views up, god forbid they take longer than 2 seconds to get a kill

2 Likes

That step makes no sense.

More ttk means more shots needed, which means it reduces the randomness.
This is due to the weak law of large numbers. The larger the number the more the result tends towars the mean of the distribution, and the mean itselft isn’t random.
Therefore less randomness not more.

Do you even math?

This is also why you have less underdog victories in sports with lots of points scored like basketball compared to games with few points scored like soccer.

2 Likes

No, they can add stuff that doesn’t require them to rebalance half of the entire ground forces section of the game. This change is just counterproductive, while you can achieve the same goal without controversial parts of it by buffing other shells

1 Like