Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

Oki sry then

Any news about the final result ?

1 Like

Well, you know what I can tell you? I agree with you in what you say. I still think that the change in the APHE is a necessary thing, but:

Yes, it is almost more necessary to address the damage model of all other bullets first, especially those of the HESH.

1 Like

So gaijin just don’t care about more then half of players opinion, nice.

4 Likes

This is the only case in which that is a good thing

2 Likes

What Gaijin wasn’t going to do is not care about nearly half of the player’s opinion.

It was 49-51, even after the funny sudden shift after a whole day of 70-30. You just can’t ditch 49% of the players. And this is to TEST it, not a final implementation.

4 Likes

Yet ditching 51% is fine?

4 Likes

Ditching 51% would be to implement it right away.

This is merely a step to to test it to make another voting later.

When a potential change is subject to voting, it is natural that there’s an inclination towards giving the change a chance and ditching it only if it’s truly opposed by the actual majority.

An absolute discarding should only take place when a real majority opposes it.

What would be unfair would be if (at least) half the playerbase’s opinion was ditched because the other half was able to surpass them by 1% after God knows how many tricks that Gaijin has likely seen through.

6 Likes

No.

Ditching 51% is to do the test either way.

3 Likes

When a large percentage were guided by a certain content creator saying gaijin is trying to make the game miserable for them and calling for a strike against a simple test? Then yes, it’s fine

7 Likes

Exactly.

Just go into Reddit or the old Forums. THOUSANDS of people supporting this change and asking for it SINCE 2014.

I have been here since 2014 and the absolute majority of the people I have ever come across has had the OVERPOWERED state of APHE as one of their main balance issues and criticisms.

That’s why “Yes” was winning 70-30%.

And suddenly, there was that abrupt shift after hordes of NPCs voted “No” just because they were told to vote “No” by their authorities they blindly obey.

6 Likes

Can you stop crying?

1 Like

I am not the one who came in crying about the idea of Gaijin considering doing a test xD

7 Likes

This is why it’s impossible to improve ground forces. People that don’t understand what’s broken voting against changes.

5 Likes

You literally crying because you lost the vote and we can see that in your last one message bro

You are the one who came in crying;

I basically just came in to say “nice, we may still have a chance to fix the game after all” and that has sparked further strong reactions from you, so… who’s crying? :P

Anyway; if this change is really SO dreaded by the majority of players (a real majority of actual players), then the next vote will be a “No” victory and the change won’t make it through, so… why worry, right?

3 Likes

Ye?

Or maybe they just didn’t see the need for a change, and therfore no need for a test?

3 Likes

Of course there’s always been people who simply opposed it- the original vote was 70-30, not 100-0!

I never claimed that EVERY “No” voter is a bot or NPC, that would be wrong; of course I acknowledge there are genuine “No” voters.

But I think it is important to remember that, for a whole, full and entire day, the vote was consistent at 70-30, and suddenly, out of nowhere and in the blink of an eye, it flipped around the tables. Of course many of us question the legitimance of that event and of course Gaijin, which has the full voting data necessary to draw conclussions, decided (that we know of) to carry on the test anyway.

Let us not forget that Gaijin already stated that if the vote was medled in any way they would know and act accordingly. So maybe they just know a thing or two that influenced their decission.

1 Like

Ye that’s Always a good thing to make a poll and dont take the majority as winners