Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

Eddie, this is racist. What do you not understand.

1 Like

I made a mere correction to your grammar and you blew up over it.

2 Likes

It’s not that big a problem and never was.You have a good day bro and don’t worry.
Get us back on track and lets put this to bed.There is no racism here accept white people trying to talk like black people in an unintelligible manner and somebody being confused by it.That is all it is.

STOP FOR GOD SAKE! HE DOESN’T WANT TO BACK OUT HE WANTS TO STOP AND RECIVE APOLOGIES! I can’t believe you, we are sad and exhausted but you still have the audacity to say things that aren’t ok?

3 Likes

I stand by that .We have tolerance here and you need to get used to it.Don’t destroy a thread in your over the top rage.

Assuming black people talk in a certain way is racist. The phrase “My dude” is not unintelligible, you have literal kindergarten level reading skills if it is.

2 Likes

And so why you started remarking the slang and starting to do nuts over those things?

2 Likes

Oh yeah because tolerance is calling Syrian people dumb, angry and buffoons, got it. I am not angry at you, I have kept a straight face this entire exchange except for when you say things so dumb they are laughable.

2 Likes

No I moved on to another post and started having a nice conversation there with adults.I suggested long ago moving on and getting back on track.

You guys are fixated with screaming racism at some body who has experienced more racism than both of you.
Now seriously move on and talk tanks.

Nop, totally your fault pesky Syrian! /S

2 Likes

K, I am so confused but K

3 Likes

Oh believe me Eddie I want to talk tanks but more than that I want to stop your racism. So how about we talk this to the PMs, or am I too much of a dumb Syrian for that?

3 Likes

Like I said ,back on track. Yes? No?

Yes, back on track. @Stona_WT @Pacifica @Smin1080p_WT delete this conversation please, we will continuing this in the PMs

2 Likes

I agree and I am with you. @Stona_WT @Pacifica @Smin1080p_WT please take care of this

3 Likes

I agree

1 Like

I think it’s pretty funny

2 Likes

Idk if it would be funny; sometimes I question if I voted right voting “yes”

2 Likes

Overall I was happy with how the game was.No need for real change. I am sure many of us want the game to stay the same so we can get used to it and better at it.
It’s like constantly moving the numbers around on a dart board or something.
We need some constants in the game otherwise the instability becomes more of an issue than the improvements.

I feel every time I get better the goal posts move and I am back to square one.That is why I voted no.Maybe I voted no for the wrong reasons.

It’s lack of faith in this turning out well.

Since there was some talk about solid shot vehicles, I have this to say:

They are generally balanced, since BRs depend on the performance.

However what is clear is that APHE gives vehicle a huge boost.
This leads to vehicles with solid shot having lower performance to similar vehicles, maybe even historically better vehicles, then those vehicles that can use APHE.

The Archer is 2.7 despite rocking a 17pdr that could easily take out Tigers.
Cromwells are 3.3 and 3.7, same as Pz IVs, despite being produced in 1944 and beating out most WW2 medium tanks in mobility by a mile.

The T-34 1941 is 4.0 in comparison to medium tanks from 1943/1944 which have a lower BR and one reason for the high BR is APHE.

Vehicles relying on solid shot can compete, even though it’s sometimes frustrating dealing very little damage to opponets with thick armor, where APHE still deals 100% damage.

Other than that, the historical depiction of vehicles suffers, since APHE firing vehicles shouldn’t be so much better just because they use APHE over solid shot.

Changing APHE is a step to making pentration matter over post-pen damage, since either APHE wouldn’t result in higher damage or both types are made to be equally deadly.

Thus BR will start to reflect the historical components a lot better then they currently do, since the current performance of vehicles is inflated by the much higher killing power of APHE.

Imagine a Sherman Firefly actually being much more capable in killing a Tiger or Panther compared to a T-34-85, when it comes to firing their guns.

5 Likes