Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

amen brother. atleast someone here who gets it.

Trying is not trying. They “Tried” with World War Mode and that was never done again after the backlash and feeling of criticism being ignored cause when criticism was given it felt more like they took the thinnest level of icing just to say “They were listening to our criticism” meanwhile the brand “New” WWM was just as bad if not worse. Since nothing significant in any large quantity with quality in mind changed.

Now the roadmap and our feedback is making the game better. If we stop or say no to everything the game will remain like that or become worse

6 Likes

Well this was all a wonderful waste of time. So now we can look forward to APHE receiving the buff that was being added unconditionally under the guise of realism whilst the behaviour changes under the guise of realism have been quashed underfoot?

Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Both changes shouldn’t be added, the spalling and internal shockwave from the HE filler inside a tank isn’t realistic, why are they trying so hard to make it a lot more annoying now?

How is the vote going?

:/

6 Likes

Thanks,very kind of you.

Yep, shelf it and propose again another time

So it is a no then? That is some serious lack of trust in Gaijins developers to get it right and a belief that more nonsense is to come if they go ahead with it.I do agree ,I wish they would leave the game alone.Every update destroys something.

No testing. IDK if they will propose it “later”. The other thing I didn’t understand it’s that if you (and other peoples) known it was about a test for the new mechanic

2 Likes

Or “no voters” Can also vote no because they prefer that gaijin spends Time on working on other features than this very change, im sry to Say you that they are also equiped with brain socno need to take these ppl like less than nothing person. Btw we will have what the most person want, not shit and also everybody is right if they justify

Did they already start testing this change? KV-85s APHE feels like a wet fart right now…

No, they will do an event before, and if it’s made it would take lot of time to do it. Also we dont know yet what is the final result

2 Likes

I think it has more to do with people wanting APHE to stay OP.

2 Likes

OP compared to what? It has always been the same since I started playing.Just leave it,fix something that is broken

2 Likes

Ppl often start seeing problems that never troubled them when someone ask if there are

2 Likes

This is an easier (and already mostly done, going off the screenshots and work shown) fix compared to a lot of the others.

People are acting like it would actively take away from dev time, but it seems mostly already done. It’s really wasting time not to vote to test it…

Nop, gaijin itself says that if the the vote results in the test dev, it would take a lot of time to prepare, ppl are not acting like it would, they readed it would

Where?