Following the Roadmap: Updated Economy

I am pleasantly surprised by today’s update. You can drive many tanks again without getting poor. Very good!

yeah i only get 2000 silver lions a kill with my challenger 2 and it costs 6400 silver lions

The changes seem to be very minor so far. Some higher Reward Multiplier I can see but what about the Repair Costs?

After playing for 3 hours the changes seem positive I have been making higher profit then usual and that is with a premium account it’s nothing crazy but i expected that we still have many other changes coming that will improve on this hopefully. personally looking forward to stock CMs ,FPE ,Parts and the enhanced premium account.

also played a little of top tier naval and the high SL makes those high repair cost a lot more reasonable and you make large profits too soo thats a very good change

The Italian P-47 is rank IV while the Chinese one is Rank III.

Let’s see how long these positive changes will last…

The updated Economy for the most part is good. But with some of the 6.7 American tanks the repair costs have been made higher. Like with the T26e5 it was at 3800 now to 5000. I just don’t get why these tanks have to have higher repair costs. Also with the Me262 I feel like that repair costs should be lowered because the Me262 is gonna be filled with new people who come to jets and if they do bad they might struggle with silver lions without a premium account. Also with the German jets is that the repair costs don’t make sense. Why does the Me262 have a higher repair costs that the Tornado? I just don’t get that. if someone could explain that to me I would appreciate that.

the plane is the same and there is no reason to have different tier in the game. this is an inconsistency of the game that is also found in other vehicles (for example M24 or shermans), and it doesn’t make sense.
The only reason the P-47 was placed as Tier IV was that it was used post-IIWW.
It makes no sense to differentiate the same vehicles or aircraft into different TIERs, this aspect has been overlooked in recent discussions.

1 Like

Well done guys, but can’t figure out why some vehicles got rp/sl nerfed.

It actually raised…

I’m a paying player and I’d like to see a real advantage over players who don’t invest anything in the game.

1 Like

I hope you do not have P2W on mind? Nothing like that is planned.
If you think on advantage related to increased RP/SL - we have plans for more benefits to Premium Account. You can find details in previous articles related to upcoming changes.

1 Like

the economic changes are incredible, in general all the vehicles are equal with their adversaries in economic terms. I do not understand those who say otherwise, “they will surely be bitter that they want to stay in the spawn while they do something else and they want their account to be full of SL when they return” jajajaja.

PS Now I’m interested in spending real money

1 Like

If they brought back the old score for actions in battles, for frags, for assists, for destroying vehicles and AI objects, then the current change would be great for me. This would ensure that if there is another change in the economy in a year or two, it won’t lower the earnings in the game to the level we had a few days ago.

What has Heli PVE been like rewards wise since the change? Is it now a viable way to grind them out?

Earning a metric ton of SL now

1 Like

Have a look at the spreadsheet but in average it got worse but they improved RB and SB grinding

Thanks for the reply, I’ll be happy to pay if it’s worth it.

Good work on the changes, can’t wait to see who the new nation is that lies behind the changes.
: P

Hope it’s not another Israel : (

Amazing job guys, this is exactly what we were waiting for! I’m a paying customer and Im really really happy. Im gonna soon buy something else :)