Following the Roadmap: Sons of Attila Roadmap implementations and some Postponements

Please go and test drive t80 and listen to engine sound , its super silent , when you dont move its like you would switch your engine off completelty. Then compare it with Leo and Abrams and tell me its fair change.

Rank 7 RP would reduce, while top would remain the same.
Not sure why you seem to portray top vehicles staying 400,000 RP & 1,000,000 SL to get is the end of the world

Because they were supposed to lower the RP for the update, instead they moved a lot of vehicles up to rank 7, Germany for example had more than half a dozen vehicles increased in tier and with that an increase of 100k RP each, as well as moving things to the end of the line that weren’t there before, and the joke of PSO that is like 900k RP in itself with modifications to get that useless trash.

Yeah, great you folder a vehicle that costs 50k RP or whatever, it’s a complete joke when at the end of the day we have to grind more RP than we did before the supposed reduction.

1 Like

I am very disappointed with the foldering of vehicles…just why?! Why did you do this? For new players to skip vehicles to get to the top more easily? For many years the trees were as they were and it was okay. Extra vehicle in the tree doesn’t hurt anybody.

2 Likes

This is still slower than initially in the game, however it’s just significantly faster than it was 2 years ago.

It certainly doesn’t help when the refoldering blocks access to the vehicles you just acquired. Case in point, the F9F-8 Cougar that now requires the F9F-5 prior but didn’t previously prevent you from researching the later Cougar. Now the research is complete but it can’t be acquired because the F9F-5 Panther is blocking it! It’s an absolute crock!

yeah, back in the day it wasn’t just folder thunder it made sense now the trees look so ugly and tiny due to them just foldring as much as possible for the people who only want top tier. its just a mess not to add the new stat that look like a budget mobile game !! this isn’t what war thunder is supposed to be.

Bud even after the foldering of vehicles the grind is still horrible. Getting to top tier air is just straight up painful and I’m still not there (using premium acct and prem rank 7). In all honesty the game has become quite boring just having to do the same thing over and over just to try and get to the next plane. I was debating buying premium vehicles during the October sale, but i still dont see a reason too with how long the grinds are.

I’ve been playing for 3 years just a heads up.

1 Like

Prefer they design a new map for a town further down the coast with all this play balancing and leave the old Normandy alone. It was one of the rare maps designed after actual locations. There’s no realism to these updated maps.

1 Like

Love the SL reduction costs

Im a bit confused so the new nations is whatever is in the upcoming future? So is the research bonus only applied to the new nation that is added or to all nations permanently? Would be nice to have an extra 50% permanent rp gain to all my top tier nations regardless if it is new or not

Yeah, they should just remove the soft cap on RP rewards, instead of implementing a whole new system that has taken 4 months so far.

1 Like

Oh, I DEFINITELY saw myself screwed over when I was denied my F9F-8 Cougar after months of work researching it!

9 days without my F9F-8 Cougar!

Can we get more research points x game because if i manadge to only get 2k rp per game i am going to research my vechle in 1/2 months

Why would there be a “kill streak” reward ? This isnt COD !!
Why are the maps being shrunk??? If l wanted to play bloody WOT l would
How about AB gets the option to play the shrunken ruined maps.
Why are my early WW2 tanks up against russian 60’s, 70’s and 80’s stuff like PT76B’s and the ZRD’s etc?
And since when was it realistic that German tanks teamed up with Shermans, T34’s Comets and any other combo you can think of , that wernt caputered and covered in Allied markings?

REALISM??? Realism went out the window when they decided to mix the teams no allied v axis
HEY GAIJIN CAN WE HAVE THE OLD KURSK BACK to please

There was nothing wrong with the old Normandy map.