Following the Roadmap: Research Bonuses Testing Has Concluded

Your bonus ha been denied until you sank 1000+ hours into the game. Sorry!

you forgot to add, remortgage your house and sold your soul to the devil lol

5 Likes

please, explain how the fact that you get bonus rp by playing a nation discourages people from playing it.
would you rather not have bonus at all? how is it a “waste of time”, beause you are not playing top tier anymore or something? please explain.

you are playing a new nation, you get to rank 4, and you get the bonus because you already have a top tier in another nation, explain how does it do the opposite to encouraging people to play said nation.

also how much sense would that be if you would be able to research a f-14 or f-16 with mig 29. just because you have a mig 29 doesnt make you entilted to research whole new nation with the old already fully researched one.

wait so it doesnt matter I own top tire premium? hahahahha

premiums do not count.

Too much grind !

If you want to reach top tier anywhere, you have to focus on one, or two, Nations.
Adding a 50% bonus 3x a day isn’t gonna change that.

Overall this is a good feature. I would also give bonus for the early levels, as there are some nation trees with really rough rank I trees.

One thing I would like to be changed is the daily bonus to vehicle research popup. Currently it is misleading. The vehicles that receive no bonus (rank I-III) shouldn’t be displayed here.
imagem

2 Likes

The bonus is based of “base RP earned” Ill use my self as a great example, I dont have Italy or Japan ground researched but lets say I did up to rank 4 in both, the only way that bonus becomes “semi useful” is if im using premiums because at rank 4 the RP earned is already SOOOOOOOOOO low and because this bonus is lower at Rank 4 vs Rank 7/8 the base RP earned will do very little to speed up the actual grind and as such people will not just suddenly be like “oh lets grind Japan or Italy for 3 matches a day” thinking they are getting some mega jump.

It should have gone of overall RP earned for that vehicle in question not base RP.

You only have to look on reddit of what ppl are earning as a “bonus” at different ranks, and to be frank its worthless

I wish I knew, I wouldn’t have unlocked top vehicles to keep the bonus.
Now, I can’t use it anymore for Nations where I have top vehicles, but not every vehicle researched!

bonus depends on which rank you are currently researching, it could be as low as 25%, and as high as 100%

if you think this is too much grind, then either “man up”, or pay and buy a premium vehicle
its a free game, almost everything from bushes to top tier vehicles are achivable by free means, and you want to get everything everywhere as fast as you can.

I spent over 6000 hours and 2000 euros in this game – I still believe this bonus is an insult to the player base - and you should too!

4 Likes

you literally have just to NOT buy the top tier end of the line vehicle, and the bonus will not disappear.

A “top” vehicle is:

1. A vehicle that is in the research tree. The following do not count: premium and squadron vehicles, a locked vehicle (such as an event vehicle), store pack vehicles, and hidden or vehicles on the Market.
  2. A vehicle that is last in its line in the research tree. If the last in the line is in a group, then the first vehicle in the group is considered the “top” one.
  3. A vehicle where the maximum Battle Rating of the vehicle among all modes is no more than 2 steps lower than the maximum Battle Rating of the vehicle in this research tree (in the tree type in a nation).
  4. A vehicle that is located at the maximum rank in the research tree.

Doesnt work like that sadly

Some lines you can still just buy the first one but if the BR is close enough its considered “top” so you can still get screwed

and why would i think that gaijin actually taking some kind of action and giving us literally free boosters would be an offense to the playerbase?

i actually think, this system is ok, it could be better, but thats what test are for.

Yes, the last vehicle in a line at rank 8 need to be bought to get the bonus for that type of vehicle. Premiums/event vehicles/etc doesn’t count.

Oke then this is good for people who have it opened, good for them and not good for me

note the words, AND PURCHASE

if you PURCHASE the vehicle, the bonus goes away.

and idk what that quote was supposed to prove.

No.
Point 2 specifies “last in line”

You just proved that the system promotes hording vehicles :D… yh let me just use a premium to research the entirety of Rank 8 USA instead of oh I dunno actually using the vehicles as I go to one learn the jet, two understand new mechanics such as missiles or play styles etc.

What you just ignored is by not purchasing them your promoting premium players to basically not learn anything till they hit 13.7 or whatever is end of line or whatever they want.

Do you see how stupid this is of a system now

1 Like

and since WHEN tell me SINCE WHEN
SINCE WHEN THIS SYSTEM WAS SUPPOSED TO FIX IT
how is the system that promotes playing different nations, supposed to fix the fact that you can buy yourself a top tier premium without learning anything
SINCE WHEN THAT WAS THE MAIN FOCUS OF IT
the main focus was to promote playing different nations, thats it, instead of playing one
and you are making excuses about hoarding vehicles, and buying top tier premiums as lvl 5 user
This system was never here to adress that.