Following the Roadmap: Research Bonuses Testing Has Concluded

@Smin1080p_WT after restart it works !!
thank you ☺️

1 Like

Uploading: image.png…
Can someone

They are related, yes, but the guy making the claim in the video didn’t cause that sale event to happen, the massive player outrage that followed is what inspired it.

It’s amusing, because massive player outrage last year is what inspired the RP bonus for new nations on the roadmap, which now has been released in this sorry state.

3 Likes

well let’s say Gaijin are reactive rather than proactive then

1 Like

you need to have top tier tank researched and bought to have the bonus

and you have to disregard, premium, event and squadron vehicles from that

1 Like

Wow, only after spending an hour here and trying to get a grasp of it, I understand that the bonus applies to the current nation itself, and not another one.

Thank you Gaijin for making everything crystal clear, you almost got us!

So, what’s great is we won’t be getting bonuses for Nations we don’t play <3

1 Like

So wait consoles only get bonus for planes? man Im so suprised Gaijin is this bad at delivering, like game is 10 years old they should figure out things by now…ccc MID

1 Like

congratulations on wasting your time and still not understanding it

once you reach a top tank in a nation, you unlock a bonus towards every Tier 4 + tanks in every nation for 3 games, its 3 per nation, and it resets on 0:00 gmt.

The Bonuses where supposed to be for “other nations” in encourage players to diversify ?

No, it only works for the Nation you are currently playing.

Ex: you unlocked top vehicle in German line up.
Now you have to play another Nation, let’s say US. The bonus only applies to the currently US researched vehicle !!

So, it doesn’t work for Germany, but it works “for other Nations” LOL

Oh I bet console players buy more than you PC players.

yes.
and thats how it was always supposed to work
system was developed to encourage people to play different nations
not to research every nation while playing germany

2 Likes

Do you own a top tier Ground vehicle in any nation?

except the system does the opposite, the bonus still needs to be used “by playing said nation” that the bonus applies too so unless you have a premium to make good use of that bonus then if your at rank 4 with the lowest bonus possible the rewards are so abysmal its not even worth playing said nation for the bonus :D it just discourages you because its a waste of time

1 Like

With the Infinite Grind, I’m only playing 2 Nations.

Adding a 3x 50-100% Booster a day is not going to make me play other Nations…

Exactly !!!

Any reason why none of the feedback from the first post on this a week or so ago never made it back to the devs? A majority of comments seemed to agree that this was kinda underwhelming and yet it doesn’t look like anything was changed.

6 Likes

from ground I have USA and Russia premium tanks. But I guess that doesnt count…hahahah so wait I need to grind to top tire??? Oke no thanks Im good off that