Following the Roadmap: Research Bonuses Testing Has Concluded

Not true. Gaijin only cares when people stop bringing money. And players uproar will limit that. That’s it.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It’s overcomplicated and useless at the same time. Respect that it only took more than a year to present us with this brilliant stroke of genius.

Just give us a permanent e.g. 3% RP boost for every top vehicle achieved. If you have 3 top vehicles you research another tech tree with 9% RP bonus e.g. The more top vehicles you have the faster you reserch new tech trees.

The current system is nonsense.

5 Likes

No. That would be acknowledging that they broke the game economy in the first place !!!

I love having to grind 1,000,000+ RP worth of planes with NO bonus because they added a whole line to France

5 Likes

Why test something that the community universally hated THREE WEEKS AGO? What part of “3 battles per day per TT” is gonna get changed?

Some real “leave the million dollar company alone” energy coming from you

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Remember to buy my F-14 when you’re back! After all, I lost all sanity to get it !!!

Good god, I almost forgot about the awful event cycles that take dozens of hours to do.

1 Like

Of course! Burning out players during event is the healthiest thing to do. Everyone knows that! - After all, they are paying for this!!

1 Like

Fun fact: some games exist where every feature is available immediately !!!

1 Like

This is just disappointing.

The bonus is small. It is removed when you get a top vehicle. It doesn’t provide a meaningful reward. And it just isn’t good.

14 Likes

What? Are you all seriously not overjoyed by Gaijins new changes?

Dude, relax, it’s just a test. Since players don’t seem to like it, it will not go live lol

1 Like

of course it wont

They cared enough to veto Steam reviews

1 Like

Yeah, Gaijin entertainment is very famous for how much they care about players’ (wallets)

2 Likes

what is that for exactly?

This is the proof that it didn’t !! They just tried to save time with the roadmap, and this is the result !

Hey guys! The bonus is only enabled on Full Moon !!!
Feedback is welcome, as always! <3

8 Likes