Following the Roadmap: Research Bonuses Testing Has Concluded

Be happier guys.Gaijin won’t change their idea for us

Players, YOU are responsible for this!

By playing the game and spending money on it, you have been encouraging Gaijin to carry on with their unhealthy practices.

In fact, you deserve it!

Meanwhile, Gaijin’s executives are investing your money in housing in Bali, buying fancy cars and wives.

I actually don’t disagree with you. While I’d prefer a flat bonus across the board, the general consensus on the first announcement was that three matches simply weren’t enough.

But my frustration here has moved on from the bonus mechanic itself but rather to the fact that it is so blatant that either the developers did not care about what players were giving in feedback on the original post or the community managers just didn’t take anything back to them. It’s one of the two, hopefully not both.

How, how was this allowed to continue when the sentiment of disappointment was clearly known on the initial announcement of the proposal.

3 Likes

If someone deprives me of water for 2 days, it isnt a “bonus” to spit in my face.

6 Likes

I would like to comment that the research rewards come from last year and it has been a long time since they said they were going to solve the gain in the research issue, they got tired of postponing it and in the end they did nothing to solve the dissatisfaction of the people, reduce the amount of research points and those bad bonuses they give that do not end up being a reward at all. People’s dissatisfaction is only growing and I don’t think they want to go through the same thing they went through again, I’m afraid your economy is very bad and I don’t know how much your players are willing to give you a place.

If you keep playing the game, and if you keep paying - then yes, it is!

Delay = people spending money
Delay = quiet community
Delay = time to implement the nastiest feature

1 Like

Guys, say your peace and then get back to grinding. You have already lost out on multiple matches by making this a salt fest 😜

EDIT: Also, there are 12 days left on the Travel Suitcases, go grind more SL and try for more rare vehicles. GL!

1 Like

are you a paid gaijin spokesperson or what, the meatriding is strong with this one

4 Likes

I cannot wait for the next positive change!

“You will be able to Star your vehicles – more stars, more powerful!
Each star for only 120$!!! Up to 5 Star per vehicle!!”

1 Like

You’re a community hero for this post. Thank you for making a concise response, this is exactly how this should have been handled.

Now watch Gaijin ignore you.

5 Likes

Gaijin on there way to spend a year meticulously crafting a mechanic that benefits the absolute bare minimum amount of players. I don’t even have access to bonuses for the majority of nations I want to play because I have a single end of line vehicle, not that they would do much anyway since they only last 3 battles.

12 Likes

You have to acknowledge, however, that they have a talent for implementing the nastiest features!

This. They had to spend so much development time adding all of these random exceptions to getting bonuses, just so they could squeeze every last drop of cash from their playerbase. These days, the game just makes me sad imagining what could’ve been if players just got all vehicles for a short grind.

3 Likes

It’s great, but players allowed this to happen. We are all responsible for this !!!

1 Like

Testing guys, testing. Throwing around insults is useless. You want change? Act like adults then. No one cares about whiny moaning.

Dude we all know you’re a gaijin employee on an alt, just shut up already.

1 Like

We want change – just not anti-consumer changes!

And I act like an adult: I stopped paying anything to Gaijin!

4 Likes

Preach, brother!

Gaijin absolutely cares about whiny moaning. Player outrage is literally why this bonus was supposed to be added in the first place.

Yes, it’s only in testing. But that absolutely means that now is the time for players to voice their concerns!

7 Likes