Following the Roadmap: Research Bonuses Testing Has Concluded

Bonus idea is cool, but I prefer a permanent bonus rather than a per limited game mechanic. Puts pressure on your first battles we already have that with boosters.

2 Likes

Gaijin should create a PR departament. It has been this poor comunication for a long time.

Regarding the bônus my feedback is the same as the previous post: way too little to even call a bônus. You guys had more than a year to come up with something and you show up with a booster.

2 Likes

Its criminal how bad these are, its also really funny how they tried to act like it was going to make a bigger difference than it would, talking about those + 50% bonuses to BASE which in reality do barely anything, as we see here

5 Likes

Man it doesnt even work,no bonus for helicopters even tho Aloutte is my only german heli?

Can’t use the bonus to research higher tier = GARBAGE

1 Like

do you have a top Heli unlocked in another nation?

No. I dont have top heli in any nation. And it should be separated by nations.

Sorry Dude, you didn’t pay enough to be eligible for the bonus!

Don’t feel bad, it would have only shortened the research time for helis by 37 years!

so then you don’t get a bonus. the bonus applies when a top vehicle is bought and then is applied to all other nations vehicles of the same type except the nation where the top is bought.

What. I thought you get the bonus until you reach the top. Cause i have it in nations where i am not at top, but dont have it in nations where i am at atleast one top.

If its that simple to get around, then why is it even there in the first place???
What is the point of forcing players to not use end line vehicles, do you not want players to be able to enjoy the things they’ve worked for?

I know these types of decisions aren’t made by CM’s in any way, but please pass the feedback the community (Not just this) is giving up the chain.

8 Likes

yes, the bonus is applied to all nations past the first until you reach the top in them.

Also the bonus is just lmao, 100% bonus,rank 7 GRB

1 Like

I guess our confusion with this is that the general consensus on the first announcement was fairly (almost universally) poor. Players weren’t happy with what was purposed. How did that not lead to a “pumping the brakes” on the development of the system and a re-examination of the proposal and mechanic. Why was there no additional dev-blogs along the lines of “We’ve heard your disappointment with the proposed systems. Taking that into mind, we will reevaluate it and get back to you.”

There was no follow-up engagement with the player base. In fact myself and others directly ping’ed the CMs with that very concern. And we were met with basically silence or “we have nothing to add at this moment.”

Why did Gaijin continue to test, even internally, a system players did not like only to just push it out anyway for a broader test? How are we suppose to take your word in good faith at this point? Players have already shared their results in here and again, it’s not looking good. I guess I’m just wondering what’s the reassurance that in however long this test is, you guys don’t just kick it out anyway just to check off that one point on the roadmap?

Gaijin: “Here’s our proposed system”.
Players: “We don’t like this. It doesn’t seem all that beneficial.”
Gaijin: Silence
Players: “Hey, what’s going on, we still don’t like that proposal for x, y, and z reasons.”
Gaijin: “So here’s that system you guys said you don’t like with no changes to it.”

See how that comes across?

7 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. The Devs will be taking a look at this to see what can be done.

6 Likes

I like the change, every “little” bit of RP adds up, a lot. If anyone has criticism, try and stay positive and constructive. It is very hard to take you seriously if you are “yelling” or throwing insults around. Cheers 🍻

I don’t understand why we have to spend months of our lives playing warthunder every 20 minutes playing to get a pittance of research the 2020 economy was perfect it benefited you according to what you did not by the time of activity that ends up being a robbery camouflaging it that it suits us all. The current economy is too bad I wonder are they being serious with the miserable rewards they are giving to people in research that was the main issue why people were complaining and they have done nothing to improve it? Do you think people will continue to tolerate being laughed at?

Do you really think that the research is balanced with respect to simulator and realism? And their multipliers and boosters are really tricked, the 100% boosters turn out to be even less than 40%. Do you think we don’t notice things?

Reducing the number of research points does not end up being a solution because the time it takes to get a single vehicle is too bad.

Their skill multipliers are mathematically not well polished, they give much less than what they promise according to their boosters which are also incredibly low and the rewards they give you 9 kills for a measly 5 thousand research points seems really bad I don’t know if you seriously call this economic system a solution I only see that they are desperate for us to pay premium account and packages and the discontent of the people only grows.

Dude, it’s a “BONUS” — you should be happy!

2 Likes

Worst part is, there isn’t even a need for a deep or complex change.

This system would be perfectly fine if it weren’t limited to 3 mere matches.

At minimum, it should be 10 matches; and ideally, it would be an indefinite bonus. But the least they could do is make it be 10 instead of 3.

4 Likes

Being hit in my left nut is also a bonus because atleast I wasn’t hit in both. That’s pretty much the sentiment with this bonus and the recent nerfs to rewards

2 Likes