Following the Roadmap: grouping vehicles, rank changes, and improvements to premium vehicles

Eh, because it’s sort of half and half, and that was already the case with the current tree: Puma and LeK are already placed there in the current tree. There aren’t really enough German light vehicles for a line of lights exclusively, at least not in WW2, after that it’s another matter. And the open-topped SPG line comes to an end with the Waffentraeger, and could only be extended by one step or so if we get something like the GWT in future. After that, it comes to an end. I don’t know that there is an elegent solution to this.

also when is this dev server to test the changes going to go up if I may ask

It’s not the same case, gaijin promised this to be a summer update and now it is a next major update. I have actually stopped grinding air for a while now, only doing event and my summer holiday time is going away.

2 Likes

Overall ok, BUT the Hs 129 B-2 (sad, but idk) and More importantly the Me 410 A-1/U4 and B1-/U4 to rank 2? Please no, put them back at rank 3 at the beginning, they are one of the best choices to do daily tasks and everything that requires at least rank 3. They are quite usefull and the premium german Hs 129 B-2 Romania is of course still rank III, so why shouldnt the other 3 (especially the Me 410 /U4 with Bk-5) be only rank 2, i also really liked to take them higher than 3.0, the Bk-5 is really nice and the next 5 cm gun would be at 6.7 with the Me 262 which is not good.
Also idealy either move the Bf 110 C-6 to rank 3 or lower its Br to 2.3 from 3.0 or so, as its at a position where it has no advantage in performance or rank over other planes while the Romanian Hs 129 B-2 is rank 3 and Br 2.7

7 Likes

Mostly good changes and now start fixing the BR by decompressing them and highering BRS of things like 2S38, BMP2M.

2 Likes

I will say that it is great that you have chosen to increase the ranks of the event vehicles. This is also a relief for vehicles with divergent ranks and BRs, such as PT-76-57 and EBR (FL-10), which I have been waiting for.

My only complaint is that I wish you would have made a spreadsheet of the vehicles that changed ranks like the BR change list… ;(

9 Likes

this line is where they said they will add the mbt 2000!!

Going to be very hit and miss… these changes just added 500.000 RP to my grind.

Any plans for changing RP needed to spade top tier vehicles? Im not gonna give any examples, because every top of the line tank/plane etc have ridiculous RP requirements for their modules. If something is planned im really will look forward to this change @Stona_WT

7 Likes

I’d like to know how much will the price increase.the other things are great

2 Likes

look at vehicles of the same rank they will go up to and you got your answer

1 Like

the problem is there is no premium vehicle in top rank

there is no rank 8 premiums, if the vehicle was rank 6 and goes to rank 7 it will have the cost of any other rank 7, oh you meant for ground, just add 10 euros and bam prices for upcoming rank 7 premium tanks, per rank you just need to add 10 euro or equivalent currency

1 Like

Those changes are great and will reduce the grind. Now you have to research only 5 Magachs instead of 10.

My suggestion for another roadmap (if Gaijin ever releases another one), is that you should revise/reduce costs of modifications at highest tiers of ground vehicles. In many cases these cost more RP than the vehicle itself…

4 Likes

Naval related changes are coming later, right?

Does this mean that my old M8A1 is finally going to rank 2 so it can get its spotting mechanic? A 2.7 light tank should never be rank 1.

2 Likes

Great changes!

Some premium’s I think should be moved up in rank as part of these upcoming changes:
-AMX-13-M24 (Rank II to III)
-BT-7A F-32 (Rank II to III)
-M4A4 1st PTG (Rank II to III)
-M4A5 (Rank II to III)
-Cromwell V RP-3 (Rank II to III)

6 Likes

ZIS-43 going to II rank? Don’'t do it… Line up it with ZSU 37 - it the same gun… with worst ammo. Line up 2 gaz AA guns…

1 Like

it is coming later

Half of these folders and rank/position changes are welcome rationalizations, but the other half don’t make much sense(i.e. two very different vehicles being in the same folder or similar vehicles being split between different folders). If the goal is to reduce the grind, I’d prefer a simple reduction of costs(at whatever percentages required to achieve the same amount of overall reduction) instead of the parts of the current plan that don’t make sense.

1 Like