Fix the Horten

Your mental gymnastic attempt to try to prove the flying wing with a massive drag coefficient is actually capable of holding energy is getting boring

1 Like

I posted evidence in the form of replays that you resist watching, for some odd reason.

1 Like

Why do i need to watch a replay i know how the horten performs and you’re trying to claim the exact opposite of its ingame flight performance

I don’t know why you would outright refuse to watch PROOF of my claims. You on the other hand, are just saying “trust me bro I know how it is” with nothing to back up your words.

Because anyone thats flown the ho229 knows that you shouldn’t engage someone who is defensive flying or attempting to energy trap you

1 Like

And the vast majority of people that have flown the plane didn’t learn how to use it properly, because it has a very high skill floor.
Anyone defensive flying is at a lower energy state, which can be easily exploited by a Horten because of it’s good energy retention (claim backed up by my replays), and similarly, it is hard to energy trap a Horten since it barely loses speed in turns (don’t pull so damn hard) and if it does not bite the trap. Your only choice then is to dive after a Horten, but going fast against a jet is a death sentence (example shown in one of the replays, Hornet dives, goes up, dies).

And can then force the horten to roll to get its gun on target which bleeds its energy and further makes its roll rate even slower like the vid i posted

Its really not a spiral climb while you’re at a higher energy state in most props into a flat 0° cruise will kill the hortens energy and leave it unable to accelerate because of the horrible thrust curve the Jumo engines have not reaching their full thrust until around 600 kph

Not true

Also not true running down early jets in superprops and forcing them to defensive fly is probably the easiest way to deal with early jets because once again early jets all have terrible thrust curves making their low speed acceleration horrible

The hornet is one of the only superprops that has bad high speed maneuverability any other superprop couldve just pressured you to turn away bleeding energy while then just pulling a vertical going around and killing you

I give up on trying to convince people.
I hope we can meet on opposing teams in a match one day.

Yeah id probably obliterate you in my J-21 since it has overperforming engines

Check the replays, I slapped a J-21 without too much effort :3