Fiat 2000

I doubt it’d be worse than the Type 95 Ro-Go. The 1934 upgrade would be perfect as the low-tier landship for Italy.

1 Like

the Ro-Go has almost twice the armour, three times to top speed, 40 more HP for 15 tonnes less, and about the same firepower for a package that is way smaller.

of you think you struggle with the RO-GO just imagine it being stuck in the first gear in a down-tiered battle.

even his 37mm will have difficulty to pen half the tans it meet

The 37mm guns are the same as on the M11/39, correct? That’s not the best, but it isn’t unusable. Having two of them on a more stable platform would be perfectly fine, and the 65mm would be there to shoot HE and HEAT. If we have the Ro-Go, we can have this.

2 Likes

two of them in an odd place making them difficult. the 65mm in the center turret also has a lot of blind spots. the gun will not be capable of being used against a tank that is too close.

i am 100% certain. right now no tank is half as bad as this one in-game. even amounts the reserve and with only the Ha-Go, AMC 34, and H38, this tank will feel extremely weak. a walking man can go faster than it. the speed on the video is terrible. it take like 10 sec to cross 2 m

Just let me have this. Please.

1 Like

Suggestion passed to the developers for consideration.

5 Likes