Fiat 2000

That sort of overhaul to low teir Italy would absolutly throw so many vehicles under the bus in order to make way for this.

Really the only way i could see this vehicle being added is if they make way for WW1 esc vehicles in general, either by intoducing a completely new gametype to the game, and or adding 0.0-0.7 battle ratings or something weird like that

1 Like

The version that needs to be brought into play is the one with the two anti-tank guns on the hull instead of the machine guns this will give it the firepower it needs to be competitive at low BR.

https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/3X/c/7/c79981187305ce42ae058976dc3d0f0e4d4f553a.jpeg

What’s more, I want it as premium since France has the ‘2C Bis’ as premium.

Since its ridiculous running speed, I would say put it at maximum BR 1.3

4 Likes

Nah come one bruth, such a fun locked behind pay wall?! Premium = I cant play it because I dont have the time and money for some grind fest event.

1 Like

I understand your reluctance, but Italy needs premiums, and honestly speaking Rank I premiums cost so little that they are thrown at you.

1 Like

+1 Its an italian char B1

2 Likes

I wonder if War Thunder will consider adding WW1 and other inter war tanks one day, the gameplay would be hella slow though. They’d practically need their own special maps.

1 Like

The ONLY possible way for it to be added in the current state of the game

Would be as a 1.0 or 1.3 premium event vehicle with the 37mm’s as the secondary

Otherwise, this would be difficult to place

We just need some more decompression for this to make any sense IMO

The latest Flanders map would be good, as long as you cordon off the map to a smaller area. The trench positions would work quite well for slower vehicles to brawl, especially since you can destroy the walls with heavier vehicles in the large trench areas so you can get in close without being taken out too early. The rolling hills would be quite good for gun cars and such with a bit of range and little to no armor.

1 Like

Here some nice video of the Fiat 2000 before getting the weapons.

1 Like

From German Source D 50/8a Kennblätter Fremden Geräts über 3,7 cm
Also 6,5 cm Hlgr 216/21 (i) (Heat) but “Picture missing” as well as Hlgr 216/22 (i)

1 Like

Very cool! Does it have any data on the shells?

Sadly nothing more than what is written on the picture, the D.50/8 is more of a summary of guns and their original ammo. Propellant and Fuzes.

1 Like

On lunchbox to rule them all 😂

1 Like

I believe from reading somewhere that the penetration value of one of the 65mm shells were okay for the time… 49mm of pen head on at 100 meters Here. They also seemed to be able to fire the cannons 6 - 8 times a minute when it was set up as it’s own cannon (7ish - 10 sec reload sounds fair)… what are your thoughts about making it a 2.0?

1 Like

It will be a very big target. 1.7

By gaijins calculator it at MAX has 40mm Pen, if its an APCBC, if its only APBC, then 36mm, that is, if it had no filler. tho i dont know how much it has.

I was very interested until I saw the top speed was 4.6 mph lol.

I think if gaijin adds WW1 vehicles they should make it a separate game mode where the vehicles mobility has been buffed a bit to make it more fun.