Few cool future improvements for Germany

Hi guys!
As I see nowadays Germany struggle to get good aircrafts or getting new tanks / IFV’s but there was a lot of interesting planes Germany had over the cold war and I think every people would like them.
First of all I’m starting with the jets:

• The F-20A
    There was already a topic about that, so I won’t copy the whole history of that plane if somebody interested read that topic too.
    (Northrop F-20A Tigershark - Germans Abroad)

• VAK 191B
    The VFW VAK 191B was an experimental German vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) strike fighter of the early 1970s. VAK was the abbreviation for Vertikalstartendes Aufklärungs- und Kampfflugzeug (Vertical Take-off Reconnaissance and Strike Aircraft). Designed and built by the Vereinigte Flugtechnische Werke (VFW), it was developed with the purpose of eventually serving as a replacement for the Italian Fiat G.91 then in service with the German Air Force. Operationally, it was intended to have been armed with nuclear weapons (it can be the Germany ground rb nuke plane in mid br’s untill the top br) as a deterrent against aggression from the Soviet Union and, in the event of a major war breaking out, to survive the first wave of attacks by deploying to dispersed locations, rather than conventional airfields, and to retaliate against targets behind enemy lines. It have a very unique upgraded Yak-38 airframe and this plane overall can carry bombs and R-60 missiles. This plane is designed for supersonic speeds too so it can go around Mach 1.3-1.4 at medium altitudes.

• Euro Fighter
    There was an another topic about this jet too link:
    Eurofighter Typhoon - Germany's Best Fighter Jet
    Probably the reason gaijin don’t wants to add this jet to the game, is because it can suoercruise and very mobile jet, but I think in the future we will see this aircraft in the game for a few nation.
    _107518695_054864281-1

And there are a few interesting tanks for Germany too.

• Leopárd 1A6 (prototype)
    Firstly the Leopard1A6 was the first prototype of the Leopard 2, from that tank they made the Leopard 2K after, it have the same turet as the 2K but with the same hull as the Leopard1
    100_4407

• Leopard1A5 C1
    was the earlier version of the C2 which already in the game, and it’s an upgraded armor version of the base tank with a lot of composite armor

• Leopárd2A4 ERA / U
    This tank is the Ukranian version of the base tank, which got the T-80 / T-64BM era kit for the turet, integrated Russian 125mm gun, and few more era on the sides
    0x0

• Puma with spike missiles
    This tank can be the upgraded puma for rank VIII, with additional spike missiles, because Germany still not have advance AGM carriers or really good IFV’s in top tier.
    273240590_340639014602196_1663070000332020879_n

• Leopárd2A8
    This tank is the mix-upgraded version of the 2A7V and the Leopard2A7HU+, which now have the 12.7mm machine gun and active protection and a new fully redesigned turet with a better more advance fire control system, turet rotation speed increased, made by Germany, and in real life this is one of the first tanks which have anti-drone defense, but that’s worth nothing to in war thunder.

• KF-41 Lynx 30mm / 35mm / 120mm
    The 30mm gun version already in the Italian tech tree, it’s not a bad velchie with the spike missiles, and probably Germany missing that too, after the puma Germany should have that too. The 120mm version is almost the 35mm one, just it have way better penetration, and maybe have the same or better penetration than the 2A6 and better top speed, because the lighter hull with auto loader and active protection.

Both the 30mm / 35mm and the 120mm gun made by rheimental and these tanks will get tingling produced in Htungary and Germany mostly.

1 Like

That’s the C1 (Mexas). Also, the C1 is a 1A3, not a 1A5.

What is in game is a C1 with a 1A5 turret and Mexas add-on armour. Known as C2 (Mexas) in real life. The C2 itself isn’t in game.

But I’d rather keep the rest of Canada’s MBTs out of the game for now, it’s already bad enough.

My timeline for typhoon for Britain, Italy and Germany is December. Would fit with recent additions.

Something else to add beyond specific vehicles would be specific weapon systems as well. MW-1 for the tornado IDS would be hilarious to see and use. Maybe would even get me to buy the WTD61 if it got that

1 Like

VAK 191B couldn’t carry any weapons or loadouts. Everything was planned, but not actually fitted, so it would be useless.

1 Like

Kf - 41 have 35 mm gun. Add marder 2 too

No actually there is a 30 a 35 and a 120mm one. Depends on the purpose

Thyssen-Henschel’s TH 400 6x6 Armored Fire Support Vehicle

Rheinmetall R-400 6x6

Some of the other Wiesel versions would be boss. The Hot + RMK20 Wiesels would be a great tool of oppression. The one with Spike and the one with RMK30 would be nice as well.

Also time to get the Gepard upgraded.

unnamed
3117108517_c252abaf7b

1 Like

Yak-141 moment.

1 Like