Fair Play: March 2024

We’re continuing to use all means to combat cheaters in War Thunder. The Easy Anti-Cheat system monitors the possible use of prohibited software, and we carefully examine reports from players. You can use the replay service on our website to report players to us who have violated the Terms of Service and the License Agreement of the game.

Banned accounts

In March 2024, we’ve blocked 6,669 accounts that were found to have violated the rules. Specifically 3.2.3 of the EULA namely in the automation of gameplay (using bots) and cheat software.

For complete transparency, we’re publishing the full list of these blocked players. This list will be available for two weeks after the publication of this article.

Recommendations

We recommend that you set a strong password for your account and enable two-step authentication [in your profile](https://store.gaijin.net/user.php?skin_lang=en). This will protect your account from fraudsters. And remember, don’t use forbidden client modifications and never share your account information with anyone!

33 Likes

6 669. Nice.

27 Likes

Good work! 👍

5 Likes

I do wonder if they banned that dude who abused the EAC with RCE codes

3 Likes

Would be nice to get some further updates on whether or not the ability to boot other people from the match, force logging them out, and potentially risking their accounts has been patched.

5 Likes

Just looked at the list and both of their accounts are listed here as blocked.

Let’s hope he takes that as a message to not come back

They were banned almost instantly lol

1 Like

6669, nice

1 Like

Thats a lot of naval bots in that list, the never ending game of wack a mole continues

1 Like

The silence around the recent possible RCE exploit is a bit unnerving.
Can we please get any sort of information on it at all?
i get not wanting the videos to spread from fear of other malicious actors finding out how to do it before its patched, but not knowing if there currently is an increased risk of compromise is somewhat concerning.

7 Likes

They’re currently investigating, there’s nothing yet to share.

1 Like

I am on the list(DimBlue). I swear I have never use any cheating program in the gameplay. I am just a skilled player. You can have a look at my videos.(DimBlue幽蓝的个人空间-DimBlue幽蓝个人主页-哔哩哔哩视频). It’s ridiculous to ban my account without a clear evidence. I have contact with the customer service just now, but only receive a elaborate reply. Man! What can I say ?

1 Like

Have you used any other things to change how the game looks or behaves?
Things that you might not consider cheating but they might?

2 Likes

Has the potential RCE exploit been fixed or whats the situation? Dont feel like playing the game and risking my account when i havn’t seen an official response from you that it has been patched, atleast i havn’t found one when i looked for it.

I used GamePP in-game filters to improve my visual quality, just like the NVIDIA in-game filter. Will that lead to block as well? If so, that’s incredible!

Please do not use forum to discuss your ban.

Please read this message:

➤ To request help regarding a Chat Ban, please contact a Game Master via Forum PM.

➤ To request help regarding a Name related Account Ban, please contact a Game Master via Forum PM.

➤ To request help regarding a Team Kill related Account Ban, please contact a Game Master via Forum PM.

➤ In case you suspect someone else took control over your account (and got it into trouble…) please contact Support .

➤ To request help regarding Finance related Game Bans (“negative credit card balance” issues) please contact Support .

For detailled information on how and when to report a player in-game for observed or suspected forbidden behaviour, please refer to this Guideline .

Please note that any issues that do not fall under the above mentioned cases can not be addressed by the Game Master Team.

2 Likes

ok. No mean to offend, but I’m wondering where can I discuss my ban with other banned players? Because others may have the same situation.

1 Like

I read about that and was relieved that this is related to pc accounts only - but i noticed an extreme increase of lags, time travel incidents (1-3 seconds) and warnings “bad server connection” sometimes 70 -80% of the total match time.

Playing for ~ 7 years exclusively via xbox i never had these issues in the past so i was wondering if these incidents are somehow connected?

3 Likes

Oh, here we go! Sure.

Most of them Kerchbots, banned within a week of the account being created, before they could ladder up the tree from the starter premium and achieve anything for their effort. Calling it “whack a mole” when they’ve only been doing proper account policing for a few months and a year ago weren’t doing it at all and letting the bots run rampant all over naval RB is quite the hot take, I guess.

If they are ever able to stop all new cheaters within the first month after they create an account I’d consider that basically perfect performance though. I also appreciate giving us the list, as well, so we can know the extent of the issue and the enforcement.

3 Likes