Fair Play: July 2024

Can you get this one as well?

1 Like

Good Job!

Hopefully, new players to the game will understand that losing your account ruins all the gains you made, and this is not COD or Tarkov. Here, you will be found and dealt with.

1 Like

This was more of an anti-naval bot wave than some. You can tell by the level distributions at darkthunder.io.

When it’s mostly flat up to the spike at player level 100, that wave was in the main a crackdown on cheaters.

When there’s a spike at levels 5-10, that’s also a sweeping out of the Kerchbots in naval RB.

Also 24/7 Air RB base bombing is way down, as you can tell by the fact you have to get to #9 on the leaderboard list this month before finding a banned player. Used to be the entire top of the list got wiped out with each ban wave: Leaderboard - Community - War Thunder

@richthofen122 for a short moment i thought you were banned, but that was only some Richthofen1917.
Or im switching up names.

Same lol

1 Like

i bet your heart was pounding in your chest lol

1 Like

They don’t release more as to avoid giving away potential information that could lead to people changing what they are doing to avoid detection making their job that much harder. In the end it doesn’t matter if they were banned for cheats or bots, they are a nuisance to the community and now they are gone.

1 Like

Can we ban this dude BVVD? Literally multiacc and he is in every list of blocked players

2 Likes

IMO you underestimate the utility of such information to cheat designers!

And gives that information straight to the designers of such software too.

2 Likes

Too late, he hacked Gaijin headquarters.

2 Likes

About how many people have been banned this time

My Account was hacked and sold by an russian dude for 49 Rubel. Im banned too. I googled my Account and found it on lolz.marked. There are more than 49.000 Accounts for sale. Maybe yours too.

It would be nice if you made the list searchable.

I still hope that someone from support can help me. My ancient email address that I connected to the account in 2014 was hacked.

I only play on the PS5 and don’t know how to install mods or cheats there. The worst thing is that the account is linked to my PlayStation and I could no longer create a new account.

I like to play the game with my father, who lives several hundred kilometers away from me, so we can just chat and have a little time together.

2 factor authentication is your best friend

2 Likes

So you take it out on gaijin, because you haven’t protected your account. 2 factor authentication and a regular password change every 6 months my friend

Why should I be the one punished for being the victim of a cybercrime? Yes I forgot to enable 2fa at the time, but that’s like imprisoning someone for having their shit stolen by a pickpocket instead of the thief.

You could always appeal by writing a ticket to gaijin support.

If you get a positive outcome get 2fa activated

As a PlaystationUuser, I actually wasn’t aware that my old email address was still connected here.

But yes, it’s true that it was absolutely unnecessary that the account was stolen and someone cheated with it.

If I get the account back, I will be the first to use the security standards that are available. I am absolutely willing to provide support and help clarify the situation.

I activated 2fa immediately after the hack. But I didn’t think to contact support at the time…

But now, support won’t listen and will not make any revisions. So that’s cool. I give up.