F89D should get a VT and HVAR load

The F89D is a great jet with decent maneuverability, and is a great bomber hunter, but the biggest issue I have with it is the fact that if I take the VT rockets, I cant get the HVAR rockets as well, so if I go into a ground battle and I want to be able to kill tanks, I can, but I wont be able to defend against aircraft, so if we got a loadout with HVARs and the VT rockets, that would help out with that fact. We’d be able to kill ground targets while also being able to take out air targets, so it makes it even more versatile.

Do they not use the same launcher? How do you load both payloads?

They… dont… The Mighty mouse and the mighty mouse VT use the same launcher, the HVARs are wing mounted.

If u have the F-89D u must have the F-89B which is FAR better in rgb try that jet out handles any light tank or spaa even mediums and of course can keep your mates safe from CAS I do agree tho it would be nice to take HVARS seeing how it could

I despise the F-89B with a fiery passion, and I prefer the F-89D. I appreciate the suggestion, but I will NEVER use that thing again.

I still think this needs to happen.

Set the rockets with proxy fuse to impact and they should still hit ground targets while also triggering the proximity fuse for aircraft. Try it out in test drive. I wpuld but I’m not at my PC.

The impact fuze doesnt remove the VT, and what would a 530g HE do to anything bigger than a light tank or an AA. They should just give it custom load, or make a load with HVARs and the VT rockets.

Impact fuze allows you to hit ground targets. Tested it in test drive. I was also able to kill the 2S6 because the 530g of HE filler is over the 160g requirement to overpressure. You could use it against very lightly armored targets. Other than that it seems you’ll just have to make a suggestion with proof that is could carry a load like that or have a good enough argument on why it should.

The good enough argument is the fact that it cannot defend against planes if you use it with the AT load, and cant kill tanks if you use it with the AA load. It will not be effective to use the VT rockets as AT, no matter what.

Ok, convince Gaijin with a suggestion. They may have made its current loadouts intentional for balancing purposes. Never know until you try.