F4S Useless as a Base Bomber?

or huge nerfs for base bombing rewards.

The plane is a good base bomber, but the amount of strike aircraft that are now in the game makes base bombing more difficult. The f-4’s with full bomb load are not going to be as fast as other planes because the f-4 is heavy then adding all the bombs is going to slow you down, and you are racing your team to get one of four bases. It wasnt as bad when the base respawn was glitched and would come back in like a minute or two, but they fixed it because people were making to much SL and RP per match.

To get to a base faster use a lighter load. Take enough bombs for a single base instead of two, or put on enough rockets to take out a single base. Dont take any missiles or gun pods and take very little fuel. This will lighten you up to where you may get to the base, but then your just a free kill to the other team at that point.

Also if you just want to base bomb try sim mode.

Yeah, but when either get shot down in transit, or someone steals it, that’s it. That’s the entirety of the gameplay, if you can’t complete that task in match, then your entirety of your weapons and practical existence in the form you are is useless, unless you bomb convoys and/or intrenchments. While I absolutely agree it is more rewarding, it’s harder to do at top tiers, I just recently played the B-17 two days in a row and fluctuated from 1700 RP a match, to 7000 a match (depending on the amount of bases bombed for targets show down from gunner view) and unlocked 9-10 planes in 9-10 hours total (with premium btw)

depend on player i guess, but when i grind us tree with f4s using base bomb i averaged around 400k rp/ day(6 hour play time), some even as high as 600k, so its not hard if you know how to optimize your plane loadout and how to approach the base safely

The F-4S is also a premium aircraft, which incomprehensibly increases your rewards, almost double…

So it would be 200k to 300k for a regular TT aircraft. Not only that, but 6hrs a day is unrealistic for someone working a 9-5 job, or a 40-50 hour week.

Base bombing to grind out my shiny new plane that I will have no idea how to use and drag my team down