F4S Useless as a Base Bomber?

That’s because you have massive skill issue for using as fighter and by buying the rank 7 premium, you skipped learning to play and actually kill players.

If you survive most of the battle to the end, you’ll see that bombing is never meta.

F-4S is one of best plane at its BR btw

2 Likes

base bombing is more efficient way to grind tough, atleast for rp, you get roughly the same amount of rp as killing 2 player for bombing 1 base

But you aren’t working to get the RP bonus of winning if you aren’t killing.

eh base bomb rp reward still cover up for that

some example with non premium aircraft

a lose with 1 kill (full reward) only get you 610 rp

1 base bomb and a lose get you 5400 rp, so yea i prefer base bomb any day for grinding
edit: yeah wrong here, 5,4k is for 2 bases, so 1 base is 2,6k still ~4x the reward for 1 kill tho

Sounds questionable, i’m gonna go check whether thats real or not

Don’t base bomb in a premium F4… You can get a lot more done by engaging the brain and smacking down people with ur A2A kit which is definitely sufficient for that battle rating.

1 Like

a loss with 1 kill and dying right after is a minimum of like 3.5k in a premium vehicle with premium time

The same could be said about you, base bombing in a plane that could instead be used to actually kill enemy aircraft is just about the most unhelpful, selfish, not to mention boring and brainrotting activity possible in ARB.

So you finally get that shiny top tier plane you wanted to play and now what? You’ll eat shit and die with maybe 1 kill every 10 games (optimistic estimate) for the next 500 games . Why? Because you never learned how to properly play aircraft in an air-air role. Meaning you’ll end up just like the rest of the “I grinded my way to top tier with base bombing” crowd, being nothing but SARH food and another free kill for people that actually bothered to learn how to play ARB properly.

Instead of complaining about how 1 kill makes you less rp/sl than 1 bombed base, how about you actually take it as a learning opportunity for how top tier works and put in some effort into trying to not be dead weight on your team when you actually finally reach the plane you want to play

2 Likes

being a useless base bomber, you are the blue enemy!

5 Likes

well, if you look at my pic i got 10k without premium vehicle (with prem acc tho) with more than half of it is because of base bomb, as you can see in the detailed breakdown of rp earned

and what i mean is not total rp earned in that match, but the rp earned just for that 1 action, so you can see downing 1 player plane only get you a total of ~610 rp while base bombing get you a total of ~5400 rp

gaijin sohuld increase the reward for downing a player plane if they want to reduce base bomber at high tier

A base bomb doesnt give you 5k only 1800rp while also sacrificing all offensive capability making you worthless after bombing

1 Like

you don’t count the “damage to bases” part, that reward also come when you bomb the base

Yeah 1800rp its not 5k

It’s pretty silly that a single base kill is worth more than two enemy plane kills. Despite the fact that basebombing is the most selfish, anti-team, non-action in the ARB since it does not effect the outcome of the match in any way, shape or form aside from usually helping the enemy because you have less people in the fight.

Frankly basebombing should be neutered and ground/air target kills should be changed to be significantly more rewarding to incentivise people playing as a team and impacting the game result.

yeahh my bad, 5,4k for 2 bases, 2,6k for 1 bases

but still its ~4x more reward than 610 for 1 kill

this both are the reward for getting 1 kill destroying and damaging enemy

and this 2 are the reward for getting 2 base, just divide it by 2 to get 1 base reward

soo yeah, 1 base bomb worth much more in rp than killing 1 enemy player controlled plane

gaijin should just increase the reward for downing enemy plane, preferably equal to destroying bases, to reduce base bomber at high tier

cause at current reward no player(that knew) will grind whole tech tree using premium by going fighter route

gaijin should just increase the reward for downing enemy plane, preferably equal to destroying bases, to reduce base bomber at high tier

No. Basebombing should be worth significantly less than any action which actually positively impacts and influences the outcome of the game.

well then gaijin should increase reward for downing plane to 2x current base bomb reward, and im 99% sure there will be much less base bomber

Yeah base bombing is quite literally completely useless ingame ever since respawning bases you cant win through bombing it shouldn’t be worth anything more than one of those large pillboxes which are functionally unkillable