F16AM can carry Magic 2 missiles

This proves that the Belgian F16AM can carry Magic missiles. so fix it

5 Likes

The text below the photo clearly states that Magic-2s are not put into service.

There is nothing to fix about that.

9 Likes

You know what else wasn’t put into service?
800px-ArtImage_F-16AJ

20 Likes

We have more then enough Domestic French platforms that can carry Magic-2’s, F-16AM will bring something new to the table for French Tree.

I dont see any reason why it should recieve Magic2.

5 Likes

Because it could carry them historically? If we’re going by these standards, a good few of the aircraft ingame would be provided with much worse kit…

12 Likes

Difference is those vehicles didnt have another options while Belgian F-16 does have Aim-9M.

Its not the same situation by any means, but if you really want to see Magic-2 missiles on F-16AM be my guest and make a report about.

3 Likes

Just because the options are worse doesn’t mean they had no other options.

2 Likes

Yes, and that new is the airframe.

It would make that a rather unique F-16 with Magic-2 instead of sidewinders.

Its a nice taste of what is to come with the IRIS-T carrying F-16 planes in the future.

16 Likes

If a plane in the French tree is compatible with magics, should get magics.

Otherwise it is just copy and paste to the point of why tf did they add it

8 Likes

As i said this my personal opinion but if you dont agree me with me then making bug report for missing armament is another option.

1 Like

Because it adds something new and unique to the French Tech tree.

French jets never recieved or used Aim-9M or Aim-120’s and new F-16 will allow us to taste those armaments on French Tech tree.

1 Like

Because we were really missing the Nth F16 and missiles that are a joke compared to the missiles we already had, that should be better regardless. MICAs, assuming they are fixed, will always be preferable to 120s.

As it stands, it should get magics, and keep the 9Ms. Otherwise it is just another F16 that really isn’t any more interesting than other F16s, and most definitely didn’t need to be added to the French tree. It really doesn’t bring enough interesting to warrant addition outside of lengthening the grind and deterring more people from the tree.

2 Likes

Never said we did but point still stands.

It has unique MAW system and can get IRIS-T and more advanced Amraam missiles in the future iirc, looks to me unique enough.

Im gonna say one last time, im not against the addition of Magic-2 missiles to F-16AM, i just dont see any reason for that.

1 Like

Consistency. Not treating minor nations worse than majors who tend to get shit that was compatible but not used. Fun. If they were demonstrated compatible, should be added, within reason. These missiles are already present in the French tree, and were compatible. Seems to be pretty reasonable.

The MAWS isn’t enough of a draw for people to play France. IRIS-T is a long way coming and likely to underperform if their ineptitude regarding thrust vectoring continues. Magic 2 at least gives a buffer in the event of them fucking up IRIS-T like they are going to.

I’d rather a missile I can trust to do the job in the short range than a missile I am uncertain of actually arriving in a semi functional state. Especially if MICA is any indicator.

Plus, sidewinders are ugly. Magics are pretty.

1 Like

Fair enough, as long as we understand each other i dont think it’ll be an issue.

As for Magic-2 loadout you guys might wanna make a bug report for that, lets see what Gaijin will say.

1 Like

This thread is pointless AM cannot carry Magic 2 the immage where the F16 have them is an F16 OCU40 which isn’t in game so no F16 with Magic 2

3 Likes

Thats new.

What I get for trusting someone to come with actually correct information

1 Like

Y’all didn’t need an F-16 to begin with why should it also get Magic 2s

Cope harder. Go away we don’t need your bad mood here.

3 Likes