F/A18C How should I play it

Im really wondering how should i use this with the current 12.7 situation, I got the premium swiss one quite a while ago where most of the planes i fight today didnt exist, so how exactly should i play it ?
Sometimes even with the hard lock and no defensive maneuvers from my target seems that my missiles simply doesnt work anymore, and specially now with plenty of fox 3 planes on this br bracket forces me too defensive on most matches where i cant in most cases score a kill

have a read of @Beeschurger 's post

Might help

1 Like

yeah looked there and most of what i try to do is there however its still not really helping much, the 7P’s are still very inconsistent and even with some hard lock they arent doing much, tried long shots (30km) and no hits tried about 20km shots very very few hits and closer than that got some more hits however usually that close the target is near the ground or i have allies around me with faster missiles grabbing those kills from me.
Atm will probally drop out of the game till the next update to see if the buffs on the sparrows do something about this, cuz its simply not fun at all flying for 10 minutes trying to get a good shot on someone just to in the end of the match you dont score a single miserable point

you shouldn’t… I’m just joking I usually don’t like to air to air usually air to base but that’s just me and sparrows are getting a great buff next update so keep that in mind

tell beechurger to change it since the sparrow buff may change a lot not too much since it got slightly nerfed but it can no longer be sparrow rolled which I almost never see but I do see less accuracy compared to something like the r77 but that’s not a fair comparison is it maybe aim9Ms on premium hornets some day snail

oh nahhhhhh bro 15k MAX for sparrows on my experience I have hit a 20k target but he was already half dead I usually like to strike with the team of Hornets from carrier most games have making me muchhhh closer with a team to the middle and mig29s that will be spawning on other carrier are worth watching out for along with su33 sparrows will be lethal Head on soon but also has some kind of nerfs but ig it will have some kind of slight nerf to speed or something like that keep that in mind too
do ignore my hornet stats they are kinda trash since I rarely purposly do Air to air in mt VIII premiums
it all depends on really if your Trina grind like me and could care less about K/D or your Trina cook in a hornet hornet is by far my favorite RP grinder it’s just satisfying when I finally get a 10k RP match or even 20k in one case

Victory bonus and skill bonus plus the activity bunus
if you a 3 kill game plus a ez base if you have time = a massive 15-30k RP game I personally will think I might be able to get more kills in da hornet after the sparrow buffs

well, even though i want to use the hornet to grind the tech tree i got it for really using it, and well as i said, ill prob just give a break from it till the next update and hope that those sparrow buffs help with it

Good luck trying to base bomb with a barely mach 1 jet while Su-30s are around.

People who don’t play pvp in the pvp game shouldn’t have opinions lowk

nice it could be maybe be live next week or 2 weeks till live so remeber it can change , get buffed or nerfed or stay the same hopefully buffed or stays the same

that’s the thing hehe… you don’t. you see the trick is to make sure you lagging behind the furball crew that will get stuck in that you want to go with the 1 or 3 guys flanking on the left or right usually right because those bases stay open for longer and then terrain mask next thing you know your at a base dropping bombs but also behind the enemy without them knowing sometimes so that gives a massive flanking opertunity to actually bag some kills in a PVP game :)

“I want to spend the next 20 minutes of my life avoiding su-30s to bomb 1 base and hopefully no one notice me doing this” is all I’m seeing from this take, and it is frankly a bad one.

With your fox 1 SARHs? You’d be lucky to get more than one kill before getting surrounded.

you see it take 2 extra minutes or less giving you more surviving time and and chance to target enemy’s without fox3s trying to get airfeild and I cant get surronded because half my team or the enemy team will already be dead giving a chance to sweep some ez kills

Someone with trash hornet stats (and trash overall stats) and “ez kills” don’t belong in the same sentence.

Abusing the 7P’s relock DL mechanic will help them stay on target.

thats also another thing since these 2 su30mKK and F/A18 c early hornet along with F14D (which I no longer have) are my first VII jets getting them less than a month ago so I did not use my own method of flanking to the right until quite recently but it works whever it goes as planned easily 20k+ and I’m top player on team

Can’t crank all the time when your missile breaks lock bud.

And like i said previously, bad players shouldn’t act like tip givers when you can’t use those tips yourself.

Yet still negative in everything except handheld MKK? Even in recent sessions? Curious. Not to mention its not hard to be top team in ARB, when 90% of players can’t even notch.

ok buddy go ahead take a early hornet go into a game headon a su30MK2 premuim and eat a r77 like a good boy and guess what your aim7P wont do anything because not only does the su30MK2 player know how to play but also has a better weapon kit recently the servers are flooded with level 100s grinding the event with su30MK premuims making the lobby a demiltion derby

Your hornet (last 5 days):

My hornet:

You’re not a clown, you’re the entire circus.

Id say it happens the oposite most of the time the missile doest react fast enough after the relock to target the enemy

and your a jester who is larping actualy jester would be too smart for you and I still am able to maintain a 52 percent winrate even tho I’m “super bad” and don’t help my team