F/A18C How should I play it

This really depends on the distance your missile still has to the enemy. From medium range (around 5-15km) relocking is very reliable.

wow your team carried you, what a crazy thing to brag about?
I’ve seen pure base bombers with higher win rates because they were on the winning team.

Stop acting like you’re the expert when this is your so called “superior recent stats”

You being on a good team does not change that you’re a bad player.

carried me 21 times out of 40 games that’s either a lot of luck or a lot skill


Screenshot 2026-09-09 3.45.16 PM
check this out show yours and we will talk just proves I know how to grind and you don’t

Are you just here to pad your ego because you can’t kill one player for every time you die? Since you can’t even do the bare minimum, you try to find other avenues to justify yourself?

Positive win rate with trash KS is by definition carried.

Didn’t know 1 KD is esports pro.
Let’s be real, you’re just hurt you got called out.

For prosperity to anyone visiting this thread, do not take GxneralEagle’s tips. He is a troll who acts like he knows what he’s doing, but has nothing to show for it.

If it helps repair your fragile ego? Go for it.

Asking for >1KD (not even KS, mind you) is too hard in this economy apparently. I’m genuinely convinced you’re either a troll, a clown, or a delusional person.

now I’m fragile yet you came her saying I should have an opinion because I’m avoiding PVP furballs

Avoiding PVP in the literal PVP game? Of course your opinion shouldn’t be taken seriously. How exactly do players get better if they avoid the main aspect of the game?

Oh, here’s the SL per game metric which you tried to sized me up for:


Yours:

Need I say more? You’re a clown in a circus.

because its something called strategic positioning not running into the middle which is strategic its tragic and will get you fried

You, a base bomber, have no right to the term “strategic positioning”. You threw it away the moment you chose to base bomb.

that seals it guys he gained a 2,656,650 all time SL in it which proves my straitigy is far more effective when it comes to grinding while he does have a 3K/D to a player just trying to get to IX let me tell you NOBODY CARES

Then why are you here? Move back to your circus if you don’t care.

you have less SL per match, btw. Almost like getting smited while base bombing isn’t effective grinding.

ohhh nooo SL per match like really bro that’s all you got and this didn’t even include the win bonus you have completely become a jester bro and not any smart one

Dude, its not hard to admit you’re a clown. Like genuinely. You suck as a player. You suck as an expert. You don’t have the right to tell anyone how to play. Every metric I beat you in, you move your goalpost to another. Even absolute SL you’re only higher because you have more matches. That doesn’t change that you’re a garbage player that shouldn’t be on the forum telling people what to do.

Why else do you think you’re being made fun of everywhere you go? Because you lack the self-awareness that you’re clowning yourself. You aren’t even aware you’re a bad player. You’re too deep in your delusions that you’re “grinding effectively” to realize that you’re scraping dirt from the bottom of the barrel.

I will not cannot and wont tell this guy how to play what I am telling him is effective method for grinding but less effective if all you want is a blue stat label on a kids game website I will play how I want and nobody on a fourm is going to stop me from doing it you can cry you can whine but the truth is your barely pulling 2m SL HAHA and guess what my su30MKK and f18 combined have 3X more all time SL than your hornet just give up bro you lost I’m the better grinder accept it or not it wont change anything

Base bombing exposes you to risk and reduces chance of a win reward. That’s not effective. That’s called bullshit.

YOU don’t even have ONE KD, and are BELOW AVERAGE in every single vehicle you play.

Wow I earn less because I play a few times a day instead of doing 50 matches in my parent’s basement. What a discovery… Is this something to be proud of? That I have a real life to worry about and you don’t?

Yeah, I can’t compete with your stupidity. It’s frankly sad how you moved 10 different goalpost, and have to settle with total SL gained because you wasted more time in this game than I do. Somehow this is an achievement?

No wonder you’re mocked everywhere you go.

if you want to use this OP or tweak it to your play style you can go ahead just remeber that the SL and RP will be big but the K/D mid depending on how good you are

You literally earn less than me per match. Delusion at its finest.


Yes buddy, we know you’re just projecting.