F-4F KWS LV (ICE): Arch-Phantom!

NL disbanded their armored force. They just use German Leopards to keep their crews trained…for this they lease them and use them from within german/NL mixed units.

The whole Bundeswehr / NL army is so tightly integrated…giving NL to France makes absolutly no sense. Just wait for it…soon Frenchies will zoom around with Leopards, too … Leopard 1, 2, Gepard…meh…Gajin :(

2 Likes

Then we have Germany, Sweden, Italy and France with the same top tier.

But Ger can’t get a decent jet from others cause of reasons. Now Fra gets 2x F16 … cause the Mirage 2000/4000 fleet isn’t enough obviously. They get Leopards and Gepards…despite they have their own domestic Leclercs etc… What folly is that…don’t we have suggestion mods with some reasoning?

Ger would have needed both, an Air superiority F-16 and one with Maverick triple mounts for GRB strike. Fra already had great Air RB and GRB capabilities :(

3 Likes

Once again you make another completely false statement. It was explained France is getting these vehicles to help fill gaps and bolster line-ups. A problem Germany doesn’t have.

3 Likes

No he’s completely wrong, the Dutch should be nowhere near Germany. France is their best option if they’re not getting an independent TT.

3 Likes

What gaps does France have and what Dutch vehicles are being used to fill them?
A Hunter at a BR where they literally have a dozen other planes?
A Firefly with also a ton of other options at the BR?

6 Likes

Not a lot, but most of the French fighters are pretty ass outside of the Mirage 2000s. Germany doesnt have this issue.

German WW2 jets are pretty much as ass as they come…

This anti-aircraft gun will have to go to the German tree, but because of the Netherlands, will the German-Dutch developments go to France?

Or for example, this is a Boxer Cockerill 105?

Who will get our favorite GERMAN! Boxer?

It would just be the same on 10.0 as the one in the Swedish tree. And we need cars 10.0-11.3

Cockerill 3105 my beloved.

whoever thought that this thing belongs to 12.7 is so stupid. This Plane is probably the worst stock experience i have ever had

The Dutch don’t have anything better to offer.

that boxer is a german venture and is more german, should theoreticaly end up in the german tree not the benelux one @-Bundeswehr-

1 Like

Well, you know these developers, you know…

Germany does not use f18 or f16 or any other American jet after the F-4 for that matter (except for F-35), why would they go to Germany. Germany has no sub nation/subtree, if one of the big 3 gets a subtree/nation all probably will get one which would be very unpopular.

Stop asking for US jets in Germany tree which Germany never used.

1 Like

Because they currently have a Phantom at top tier and they need an actual jet to use.

Should’ve made jets to fill that gap then.

France did and they still got an F-16 regardless.

1 Like

And? I know French players who disliked the addition of those F-16, and I think it was a bad addition, but what can I do about it if it was already decided by gaijin?

Now France get all our Ger/NL ground stuff and on top F16 they don’t even need…why was this even done? NL and France ??? WHY?

1 Like