F-4F KWS LV (ICE): Arch-Phantom!

Its undeniable that ICE badly needs Iris to compensate the outdated airframe. Otherwise it just gets the same missiles as the others minus Gen4 airframe. This would be unfair.

Its very deniable that IRIS-T is needed. the missile would be completely overpowered with 0 counter that isnt just hoping theres a mountain for the missile to fly into instead of your aircraft. but im sure you dont care about balance ramifications like these as in your mind only germany would be getting IRIS-T when realistically, IRIS-T will come at the same time as other similiar (roughly) capability IRAAMs like The later Pythons, like ASRAAM, like later block 9X and R-74

Its not allowed to discuss politics in this forum, please avoid this. Its ok to discuss battleplans, military facts and troop movements, though.

The missile is overpowered, the airframe is underpowered. Sounds perfectly fine to me. The fourth gens would have overpowered flight characteristics and underpowered ordnance in comparison to F-4F.

This is perfect balance.

1 Like

So what about aircraft like A-10 and SU-25 are they “perfectly balanced” at 10.0/10.3 where they fight aircraft with 0 CMs and thus no way to properly defeat a missile of the capabilities of the 9L or R60MK.

The F4F ICE will not be as bad as german players think it will be. it will be decidely okay, not excelling but not being the worst either.

The reasoning you use for IRIS-T coming to the game now is beyond any logical reasoning. you simply cite that because the airframe is underpowered it should be just able to outclass everything in game with 0 skill required.
When realistically the Underpowered airframe and similar kit just raises the Skill floor, sure the lack of HMD and other things like BOL Pods do make it worse than aircraft like the Tornado F3 “Late” which has BOL pods, or the S.Harrier 2 with BOL pods, or the Gripens with BOL pods and HMD, but this is no reason to have it be this pestilence that exists with a massive kill area around it being given to it by an unbalanced loadout. A Underpowered airfame can be worked with, A overpowered weapon set can only be balanced (by going up mind you) or removed.

1 Like

As much I would like it too you’re properly right but tbh I would rather still have trailed stuff as sub trees in there current form just takes way what nation have.

That doesn’t answer anything about the Dutch being gifted to France, you keep changing the subject.

1. What are these gaps, where are they?
  2. What vehicles do the Dutch add to the French that fill these gaps?

I’m not changing the subject, you just can’t get over the fact the Dutch is now with France.

There have been talk of something happening between the ICE and the Typhoon.
The Dutch are now out of the picture and Poland & Argentina are now unlikely according to Smin iirc.

So the only next best thing are trailed stuff.

So the only next best thing are trailed stuff.

What are you even talking about, what the hell is ‘trailed’? You mean trialed?

The Dutch are now out of the picture and Poland & Argentina are now unlikely according to Smin iirc.

Great, love mods stirring the pot and only talking about what won’t be added, so remove the Dutch, Belgium, Polish and Argentinian F-16s and here’s a crappy 3rd gen fighter and a package of lube because you’ll need it.

But hey at least we get :

• Excellent flight characteristics compared to other Phantoms even though you’ll be fighting 4th gen.
1 Like

Is that how you spell it ether way thank you the correction lol

I mean I’m not 100% on the wording hence iirc but that’s how I thought it went if you’re looking for quotes x_Shini is the person to DM & ask.

lol that was cheekily pushing it.

I mean I’m not 100% on the wording hence iirc but that’s how I thought it went if you’re looking for quotes x_Shini is the person to DM & ask.

So Germany can get Argentinian vehicles until they can’t… makes perfect sense.

The main thing I got from it is that the only reason why Germany got Argentinian vehicles now is because Germany has got involvement in someway or another even the SK-105 .

Since gaijin hasn’t publicly said Argentina is a sub and they plan updates months ahead.
It’s unlikely gonna be the Argentina F-16 since the deal was only last month iirc.

Can you copy and past the F-16 again :)

Right, but the update is now, so Germany should get a competitive vehicle now, there is no reason why they should get done up the ass for the next months when a vehicle could have just been ready for them today.

In the words of Smin they just got a top tier aircraft they don’t need another or something along those lines. lol

no is not… smt is ffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr superior to F4 in every aspect even stupid info card in the game shows that … its bad joke …

SMT climbs better, and turns sustained better at high-speeds, that’s it.
F-4F ICE has a better radar, 2 more missiles, similar amount of countermeasures.

For a BVR bus, F-4F ICE is just as good, and is 0.3BR lower due to the worse climb speed and high-speed sustained turns.

And they will all get shit on for weeks having to research and spade it whilst the US gets the missiles on their old spaded planes.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p is there a good reason that the f4f still is 12.7. It doesn´t have an HMD which is crucial für top tier. And the chances of a downtier are 0

3 Likes