F-4F KWS LV (ICE): Arch-Phantom!

That not how the game works anymore and you know it

1 Like

A lot of them were even dissatisfied with it…

3 Likes

The Germans captured and used all those vehicles and factories, no reason why they shouldn’t be able to use them either as a regular vehicle or captured vehicle.

Germany has vehicles in the tree from all sorts of nations it fought against in WW2 as either captured or export versions.

Ah yes let me just add a missile that has insane flare resistance, LOAL, Thrust Vectoring, at least 50Gs of pull, and add no competitor or comparable missile.

Because that will go down really well won’t it?

Tell me what claim do the Germans have over the Dutch? and a Joint command barely 30 years old doesn’t count when that’s less than a quarter of the time periods in the game.

Yes, the BeNeLux sub-tree was dumb and should have been its own tree but Gaijin doesn’t do research by its dev blog. But every Dutch person I’ve talked to has told me France was better than Germany.

That sounds a lot like “All German WW2 equipment can go to America, Russia and Britain because it got captured at the end of the war”

2 Likes

Ooh barely 30 years old, yeah decades are apparently nothing… 30 years longer than any relationship with France.

@Miragen Also if France shouldn’t have the F-16 then why should Germany have a Dutch one ?

1 Like

No one said the France shouldn’t have the F-16.

the devs literally slapped 9Ms on the Swedish gripen and just renamed them, the missile has 9M stamped on it

Ah yes let me just ignore all the French mains who said it was a bad idea.

To be fair the only Dutch people that were behind Dutch vehicles in the German tech tree only wanted the modern stuff in Germany. No amx-13, centurion, etc. and no Dutch planes in Germany. Basically only the joint forces stuff. ‘no sub tree, only some modern vehicles’.

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of German mains say that, I’ve seen a ton of comment’s said the Dutch F-16 should be in Germany.

No that’s what you make of it. Germany captured and used these vehicles in war, it controlled the factories where these vehicles were produced and there is documentation of it.

Although after Sweden gets to use a wrecked Tiger ll they used for target practice, the bar is as low as can be a this point.

Because it should be, the Belgium F-16 can go to France.

“Tiger 131 UK premium when?” then?

2 Likes

Evil.

Why I’ve said there are already options for Germany the ordered Su-27 and the trailed F-15.

Germans are just taking stuff from other nations for no reason other than I want this nation.

Given you made out that certain nations are major and minors when there is no such policy (hint hint, you’re talking out of your ass) I think I can make what I like out of the small matter of all the tanks that were captured. and the planes. and arguably the boats. not that there was much of a German navy to capture after WW2

(On a less serious note, when are all the WW1 era German ships getting integrated into the British tree :troll: )

1 Like

You know that’d be magnificent for so many reasons.

1 Like