F-4F KWS LV (ICE): Arch-Phantom!

Over 50% of the game is WW2.

Rank 1-4 (and a few in 5) all are WW2 vehicles.

This game started as a WW2 game. As seen by everything.

I hate this logic. There is no “minor” or “weak” or “support” nations. They all will go through the same things at some point. We should not treat the most played nations any better than the less played nations for ANY reason.

5 Likes

Is it Chat GPT time ?

I’m not the one making the game.

Alternatively you could subscribe to this school of thought (which imo is the best one) and add vehicles based on historicals. So… US Japan and Britain would have the most naval additions, given they had the largest Navies, for instance.

So your opinion piece on major and minor nations may as well not have been written because last I checked Gaijin doesn’t have an open policy of favouring “major nations” (how would you even define a major nation anyway?)

Still doesn’t invalidate the WW2 period in terms of Dutch vehicles. I fail to see how their contributions and strife against the Germans is ‘of no worth’ in terms of determining where The Netherlands ends up in a tech tree.

This game spans a long time indeed, but you shouldn’t ignore such an important time period ‘because no good reason’ like you say so often.

2 Likes

Still sad we dont have sailing ships ingame, honestly… When will that one event return?

3 Likes

I guess the ones that he plays lol

I agree to that, cannon ball ships may atcually get me into naval again

1 Like

the temptation to go find that Captain Torres (Ace Combat 7) pirate sketch from Max0r is seriously there now you’ve mentioned sailing ships…

1 Like

I want the Kraken back.

3 Likes

Adding nations to the game is about the vehicles they can add to the game, not because of their ‘strife’ in WW2, and from a vehicle perspective it makes no sense to add the Dutch to France because of WW2 on any grounds, there was no tie between the French and the Dutch beyond a common enemy.

It’s not about the Dutch going to France, it’s about them not going to Germany (at least for their WW2 and early cold war vehicles).

1 Like

In the same way that the Dutch F-16 shouldn’t go to Germany because they had nothing to do with it? Got it.

2 Likes

And so we should totally just add Korea to Japan despite the two cultures not sharing good sentiment towards the other.

Oh right, the French produced the F-16, you’re right.

Dude to making stuff up you know France has the sub tree as the Benelux REGION not just the Dutch.

Gaijin is making region sub trees now not single nations

1 Like

The 9Li is like an Aim-9M, which alot top tier aircraft currently have. A superior missile in that context would be Iris-t. Badly needed to compensate for the outdated air frame. Just adding the same ordnance as all 4th gens have, won’t make the ICE survivable.

Last I checked the French Air mains weren’t bending over begging for an F-16.

3 Likes