F-4F KWS LV (ICE): Arch-Phantom!

Yep,

those 3 can meet your needs without taking stuff away from other nations

1 Like

Agreed. While I dislike trialed vehicles or even fictional ones like the Japanese F-16AJ (alt history), they are at least sensible compared to nations that wouldn’t fit in Germany anyway.

1 Like

Nothing produced by the Dutch at least… do they need the Dutch tree for an AMX?

They are more German than Swiss German lol

This would be really funny actually.
surely if germany got a prototype/concept aircraft from ww2 already, they can have another, but more modern this time

What does their ‘strife’ in WW2 have to do with a videogame today?

It’s a WW2 game…

1 Like

I mean I’d make the point of embracing the suck. The Italians had to make do with F-104s against F-14s. Or the Brits with the Tornado and Phantom against F-16s. Or the French before the M2K in their Mirage F1s.

Pretty much everyone has had a moment in time where their respective plane at top tier has been a bit ass. I dare say very ass (Italian F-104 I’m looking at you). I didn’t see many if any people violently up in arms about that disparity in capability, why now on a plane that is far more comparable in that it gets reasonable Fox-3s (which everyone else does, so it is fair and balanced for everyone) and now improved IR missiles?

I would get the anger if you were still being asked to fly AIM-9Ls spaded, but that has been rectified, you got AIM-9Li (by popular request I might add), a superior missile.

2 Likes

Majority of the game is not WW2.

I mean for me now Sweden has them I wouldn’t mind if they were to be used to fill holes up only like with the German air tree.

Well I’m sorry but what are ranks 1 to 4 in all modes and a decent part of Rank 5 then.

2 Likes

Rank I through IV have WW2 stuff… That’s half of the ranks.

3 Likes

Some sprinkled into 5th rank as well.

If you play a minor nation you know what you sign up for, Italy, Japan and France have been getting screwed over since forever.
US/GER and Russia are generally expected to be more on par as the backbone of the game as minor nations have always acted as supporting nations.

sad Maus noises

True, for some heavies and jets yeah.

1 Like

“Minor” nations

Ah yes, in case you hadn’t noticed, the whole “minor major nations” thing is entirely subjective.

French and British Military should get additions on par with Germany, especially in the later ranks therefore as they’re major powers by most metrics (have Nuclear weapons, substantial armed forces, etc.) yet they don’t.

And I suspect if it came to it most people would agree France and Britain are major powers.
One could argue China is too, and I’d be inclined to agree.

2 Likes

Ignores my suggestion and ask for other nations wow

Germany is still pretty much one of the backbones of the game, just not in Air top tier. For almost all other Air Ranks, Naval, Ground and to some aspect Helis they pretty much are already.

That’s called BR compression, the game has ships pre-dating WW1 and vehicles that are being tested and never will be in production today… that is a timespan of well over a 100 years… WW2 is not the majority of it.

Snail refusing to decompress the BRs doesn’t make it a WW2 game, it just makes it painfully obvious how bad things are when WW2 gets half the ranks and the next 80 years is cramped into the same amount of ranks.