F-4F KWS LV (ICE): Arch-Phantom!

No one asked for a Phantom as the German top tier plane vs 4th gen fighters.

1 Like

What did german mains expect tho? AMRAAM versus other gen 3s when all they to retaliate with is FOX-1s and older FOX-2?

1 Like

Feel free to explain the logic behind the Dutch going to France… and if the ICE is the only option… it seems pretty logical to give them an alternative…

Common man, people just wanted a vehicle in the game.

And now they have it and have done nothing but sob because it isnt able equipped with a IRAAM that is uncounterable?

1 Like

So do that mean us Brits can have the Canadian Leo now again then ?

1 Like

Gaijin has said multiple times they have something in the works between the ICE and the EuF Typhoon. What that is? I don’t know.

But Dutch vehicles have been denied multiple times for the Germans.

Or because it’s a third gen plane being peddled as something worthwhile against 4th gen fighters.

• Excellent flight characteristics compared to other Phantoms.

Amazing!! It’s a good plane compared to worse versions of the same plane!! Wowzers!

I don’t know? I don’t care.

1 Like

Every devblog peddles the vic in said blog as Competitive, its the nature of a company trying to sell a product.

they have something in the works

Okay, then add it at the same time as when other nations are getting their 4th gen fighters.

But Dutch vehicles have been denied multiple times for the Germans.

Yeah, for no good reason.

No good reason you personally agree with, you mean. ;)

2 Likes

Because the germans have enough in their tree.
And before replying, remember toptier isnt the only thing in the game! France is quite lacking outside of its toptier, while germany is eating good outside of toptier.

3 Likes

They indeed should have.

They couldn’t even peddle it as anything worthwhile, even the penultimate modification.

Yet they will mainly get top tier from the Dutch, they’re not exactly a military powerhouse in WW2.

Did you forget there are things between 1945 and 1980 too?

4 Likes

@Miragen Would your needs be met with a Trailed F-15 or an ordered Su-27 for Germany ?

Not being a military powerhouse completely makes their WW2 war and strife invalid against the Germans? How even?

3 Likes

Maybe the trialed F-20?

2 Likes