F-4F KWS LV dev thread

3 Likes

I can’t find any evidence of Swiss F-18s with GBUs or anything.

1 Like

At this rate, the only way to get specs for the F4F that isn’t contaminated by the other models is to find and interview a couple of people who actually worked on them lol

dont ask me, i can only tell u what the upgrade is supposed to do

Unfortunately Gaijin don’t usually accept interviews for sources.

both TV

why would it be contaminated by other models? I mean after all the f4f ice was nothing else than an upgraded f4f late which we have in game it wasn’t about sacrificing any capabilities of the aircraft but to make it better which they did by adding the radar a knew upgraded cockpit Hud layout and aim 120 b’s they did not remove or make it unable to carry any ordnance it was able to carry before the upgrade to ice or kws

first of all this is not a valid source and then secondly besides this there is neither visual nor written down evidence from any source on the Lau-88A triple mounts being carried by GAF F4Fs

besides that this article talks about the Phantom in general and compares F4B to F4E in the stats

First of all, there’s no visual nor written down evidence from any source that SWE ever operated Mi28.
Obviously, ppl here are giving suggestions how to make GER TT work and you’re not contributing, so skip the obvious and give some suggestions. We don’t need repeated, ad nauseam, things we already know.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey, are they still denying AIM120Bs for the ICE? I found a photo that, while a little blurry, showcases an F-4F (38+13) with an aim120b https://www.militaryaircraft.de/pictures/military/aircraft/F-4F/F-4F_2007-09-WTD61_0102_800.jpg

1 Like

All I get is this

2 Likes

EDIT: NINJA’d

says AIM-120B AMRAAM

1 Like

Honestly I really can’t tell… in any case there should be enough evidence for the report to got through, just waiting on @_David_Bowie to look at it.

IMG_8867
IMG_8868

yep, looks like 120B and are these AIM-9Lis?

that looks like dummy AIM-120A and dummy AIM-9L

AIM is defo dummy cuz filled rocket motor side,
9L idk abt tbh