F-16C Block 50: The More The Merrier!

They will not, that line has crossed already.

F-4F did use Aim-9Js.

Didnt use under German service.

There was only time where German F-4F was armed with Aim-9J and that was the training program on Us.

German Pilots were trained in the US for years, so that’s a plus in my book for adding those.

In comparison, Sweden got a T-80 and a Mi-28 wich Sweden only received for testing trials.

Those were added to the Swedish tech tree also.

Didn’t see any problem with treating both nations equally.

Nobody said Aim-9J should be removed from German F4, stop trying to put my words into my mouth.

But the fact is Germany never used those missiles and this is something no one can deny.

I don’t try to put words in your mouth, not a native speaker, so maybe i misunderstood what you were saying.

But… Germany’s Pilots did use those missiles with their planes, while they’re in the US to get trained.

U know who didn’t “used” T-80’s and Mi-28’s in their own regular Army too?

Sweden.

Did Gaijin decide they should be added to their tech tree nevertheless? Yepp.

Same Logic.

Sweden also trialed and used those Mi-28 and T80 before cancelling the deal, if we apply to your Logic how you did on Aim-9J then it should be fine.

Just because F4F used Aim-9J on US soil doesnt mean it used while it was serving under Lutwaffe.

Anyway F4F and its armament discussion has already been done many times so no need to further this. Plane is using and its fine.

1 Like