F-16C Block 50: The More The Merrier!

What better AA?

Pantsir, only russia gets good AA lol

5 Likes

Very cool airplane.
Also give and ends the pointless discussion about aim-120s in the next update.

Will the USSR get something that advanced, like MiG-29M or MiG-29 SMT?

2 Likes

They can always go back and add more older aircraft

2 Likes

This thing doesn’t really offer a lot of new stuff to be fair. Still Aim9L, Sparrows and no Amraam. It will fly like a brick. At least it’s the Block 50, but it is a bit hard to be excited about this one.

1 Like

It has a better radar, engine, and good air to ground capabilities. Also they didnt say it wouldnt have the amraam but my guess is amraams, and all the other fox-3’s will come in the december update

3 Likes

is it the early F-16C block 50? I heard that early Block 50 has APG-66v3 which can guide sparrow but APG-68 cannot.

1 Like

It’s just a all-weather-CAS F-16. Nothing really special

2 Likes

We do not use google translate.

Neat and all, but until the G/AOA limiter is gone, the only real improvement is the CAS abilities, would have liked to see this thing come a patch later with Aim 120 so it offers something new for Air rb players.

5 Likes

Google translate probably makes less errors.

6 Likes

Air rb lmao

And yet still no F-111 ?

2 Likes

I know, I know, my bad on not making the sarcasm part not noticeable.
Still, my point about the phrase “bypass engine” still stands. Define it, low or high bypass, not mentioning that bit makes zero sense in technical terms

1 Like

Who wants to grind another F16??
Just give the Block 50 to be future proof and add new weapons when the meta is ready.

1 Like

After searching through the database, this Block 50 are mid 2000 to late 2000s as it have Litening II pod which came into service in 1999 and RAM coating which is later part of 2000s, i don’t know the exact date.

1 Like

Ground Rb players who likes to get better CAS options.

Also despite its gonna use same armament you can find on Block-15, having better radar plus HMD is always welcome for Air Rb.

MiG-29SMT (9.19) is expected to be coming, maybe later today

It would avoid getting dead aircraft, where due to progression, capabilities get left behind like the way the US F-4E is missing the;

• AIM-9L / -9M
  • AIM-7F
  • AN/ASX-1 TISEO
  • AN/AXQ-14 Secure Datalink / AGM-112 PWW / GBU-15(V)2/B
  • GBU-9/B
  • AGM-65D
  • AN/AVQ-23 Pave Spike / AN AVQ-26 Pave Tack Laser Guided Bomb(s)
    and more.
3 Likes