F-15E: The Strike Eagle

I should have been more clear that im replying to your comment specificly and not argueing for the other guy suggestion

1 Like

That’s exactly my point of view, I think the F-15E should gets it’s historical 229 engines

3 Likes

So the F-15E is not getting an AESA radar and the newer engine? Does the SU-34 get PESA? Does Israel get the newer engines?

Yea the su34 got a pesa

To my knowlige the su34 does indeed get PESA radar

(Modeled as a normal radar that scans very fast)

It’s been 6 months soon since they added the F-4, why is it okay for nations to just get screwed over for that long? Just give them a competitive vehicle.

F-15 AESA is much more op than Su-34 PESA.

Especially since the Su-34 won’t get missiles that could fully utilize that radar

It’s not, they modelled it properly I believe, look at the Pantsir-S1’s radar beam in replay tac view

I never said it was okay, I think we should have had the F-18 added a long time ago, mainly because germany needs it badly

What compatitive vehicle exept the eurofighter?

The eurofighter becose it got delayed from what ive heared

It has 8 r-77s, and can get upgraded r-77s in the future as far as I know

The F-18c

So we got the 120b instead, any specific difference between the A and the B?

It was stated that germany wont get the f18 before the us got them

They will probably be released at the same time for the us and germany

Identical in game

Exactly so I think the F-18c could have been added months ago for at least the usa and germany, not like the usa needs it but still

An F-16 for one.

Yeah
All the f18s are overdue

1 Like

They’ve taken so long that they’re gonna skip the F-18a now and just jump to the C

Yes, the R-77s won’t be able to utilize the long range ability of such a radar. I was going to say it could be OP in a countermeasure heavy dogfight, but the air frame’s energy bleed will be so bad that I don’t think it will be.

I have a feeling that dedicated air superiority fighters with PESA/AESA radars will be the centerpiece of a new update.

Germany is getting the F-18c in december I’m 99% sure so the suffering won’t last much longer