F-15E: The Strike Eagle

Bet at the same time something better gets added.

Well the radar is still a lot more advanced than basically all other radars, doesn’t matter if the missile can reach the full range of it

Yes, but I don’t think it will be OP. Unless the R-27EA gets added for some reason. Then it would be OP.

Or if the R-77 got buffed/fixed, that is another situation where it could be OP.

I dont belive theyve used them irl

But i do agree that something like the f16aj should have been done

Does the Su-34 carry 27er? Would you say the er (already OP) could take advantage of this radar?

Wouldn’t shock me if they added the r-27ea next update and left us with 120A’s lol

yes it does

It has 8 r77s, 6 r27ets/ers and r73s on the wingtips

When dev server open?

It can but they’re SARH, so I still doubt the effectiveness of such a setup.

When dev open???

Ok if that’s the case I’m okay with F-15E not having AESA however, the engine has to be added.

4 Likes

they’ll likely post it here on the offical news. patience is a virute

Depends on what Suite the F-15E is, the Suite 6 gets the AN/APG-83(V)1 Radar

Also just figured out the F-15E on the dev stream only had a lantirn pod, no litening

1 Like

I would, it’s been too short of a time since USSR was last OP, they need to sprinkle some FOMO on other nations to sell more premiums. I think Eurofighter nations will be the next meta once that gets added. I’m guessing it will come after the December update, which will probably add F-18s and Su-33, maybe the Rafale too.

Yeah? It’s probably an early Suite model. The Suite 5 and beyond get advanced targeting pods.

As they are right now, no. They are the same exact missile.

Shame

There’s no chance they add a rafale before a eurofighter, the Rafale probably won’t come for another year or 2, the M2k is more than enough imo