F-15E: The Strike Eagle

I know but it wouldn’t really be a big deal to give the F-15I mavericks when the F-16d never used 9ms irl but got them in game

Or they could have just made them identical in game instead of giving one slightly better cas ability and giving the other slightly better engines

Paper loadouts should still be avoided when possible, and it is possible for them to leave out the mavericks without a very big impact on its performance

What about things like the Yak 141 which never entered service or even used any kinds of missiles, yet in game it got the best radar missiles for the current meta

Was just thinking how badly the US needed another CAS plane, now all they need is another fighter so they can compete with the German F4.

And I would say the F-16aj too but japan was in need of a top tier fighter so I’d let that one slide

Germany is gonna get the swiss subtree with the F-18C soon, and also the eurofighter next year, they’ll be fine

I don’t know what you mean by a big impact for his performance but have you seen anyone playing GBU since the pantsir was added ? no ? its normal.

Bad decision that already happened, this, can be changed

Its a fighter modified to be a strike aircraft

Its not a dedicated strike plane like the a10

If you wanna look at it that way then fair point, but is there any real reasoning to give the F-15I better engines than the c? They literally said on stream that they didnt want the F-15E to be too good at air to air so they gave it worse engines, why does that not apply to the F-15I?

Still does not mean it should get better missiles to compensate for that.

Idk if it was mentioned yet but to this day fair amount of USAF F-15Es still run on 220 engines. IAF F-15Is on the other hand received 229 engines from factory.

If the same is done for everyone else then ok

But thats already not true soooo

And that’s fine if they do, but why was the worse engine added for only the american F-15E? It doesn’t make any sense any way you put it

2 Likes

Give US F15E 229. You are wrong.

5 Likes

Missiles?

I want it to get the same engine as the f15i

The aim120 A is still fine

1 Like

It should also be able to take 8 120s without the cfts, but they removed that too

Hoping for a 336th FS “Rocketeers” skin for the F-15E as a GE skin. (They are the ones with the SJ Tailcode)

They are what most people think of when they think of the F-15E during Desert Storm. A really cool squadron with a lot of history.

IMG_7466
IMG_7464

IMG_7439

Hoping to see the 157th FS “Swamp Foxes” when the Block 52 F-16CJ comes (they’re in the back of the famous picture) they’re pretty damn cool and were the first squadron to get the Block 52 in the entire airforce from what I’m reading as well as the first to get an F-16 for the Air National Guard. The F-16 Variants wiki has some cool information on them on the CJ/DJ section.

1 Like

The guy I was replying to wants new missiles.