F-15E: The Strike Eagle

The Su-25SM3 was the first and only Russian plane to get thermals, and I’m not surprised that the Su-34 doesn’t get them either, as it’s more of a tactical bomber than a CAS aircraft.

3 Likes

It’s not wrong it’s just an older model.

1 Like

that makes sense

Yeah nope

Dev server is out

1 Like

Most of those are not only not in the same BR range but are event vehicles that can only be accessed on PC through the market. They’re not stock and lock prems you can just buy.

You’re trying to move the goalposts to suit your argument and you fail.

Should, both the APG-70 and APG-82 have SAR modes.

Because reasons.

Russian reasons.

He used event vehicles as well, what are you even talking about?

The only advantage the USSR holds is their MBT GE premium, the T-80UD, as there is no equivalent for the US.

But the US has more vehicles in every other category.

Pure projection 😂

Rent free 😂

2 Likes

Still trying to move the goalposts to suit your argument, which is dishonest and incorrect to begin with.

Enjoy the ShadowRealm, Jimbo. Not worth my time.

The F-15 is the only aircraft in the world that has two kills that are impossible to replicate to this day: the famous satellite destruction in the 80s with the ASM-135 ASAT and this laser-guided bomb kill against an airborne target

1 Like

Bro couldn’t handle the Neutron style 🗿

F-15E great in ground RB & SB and Air SB

Hopefully Lockheed Martin AN/AAQ-33 Sniper XR advanced targeting pod instead LANTIRN AN/AAQ-14 for next major update

6 Likes

Only the israeli F-15I get F100-PW-229
domestic discrimination Again lol

Historical accuracy oh no. Not to mention its missing the AGM-65s dude…
On top of that it’s missing plenty of indigenous weaponry.

2 Likes

120B is, both in game and irl the exact same as the 120A, with the only difference being that the B model electronics feature EEPROM memory, which means the missile’s firmware can be updated with less effort.

It doesn’t need 120C, nor can we be sure the 120C is actually going to be better in game, because it has a much shorter burn time, and short burn time missiles since the overall missile drag changes tend to perform worse (R-77 being actual abysmal dogshit is a good example for that).

Would be good if it gets the 229 engines and could mount the amraams without the CFTs though (currently on dev server AMRAAMs can only be mounted on the CFTs).

3 Likes

The US one has 229

They even said they withheld 229 for “balance”

Everything I’m reading on it says it’s just smaller, lighter (so it fits inside the F-22), smaller control surfaces, slightly better ranger, and has HOBR launch capability. That it is a moderate upgrade until you get to the C-7 and then the D model. If the only difference between the A and B is firmware update, then it’s just a copy and paste missile.

They’re probably going to add 120c’s to the F 15E when they add 120c’s to the game. I would say the earliest we can see it is the major winter update or the summer update next year.

And that just reads as “nerf/gimp”. That’s the frustrating part.

1 Like