F-15E: The Strike Eagle

Really unfortunate we get an F-15E with only a lantirn pod and limited air to air capability (4 missiles without cft), yet russia gets a su34 with a pesa radar, 10 air to air missiles, and Gen 2+ thermals (I’m assuming)

1 Like

Is it confirmed to not have mavs now? So sad, wanted a Ra’am for so long, figured they’d have mercy.

1 Like

The built in Su-34 targetting system doesn’t have thermals, and I don’t think they showed a mounted pod on the dev stream.

You guys know the F-15E has sub-variants yeah? Like the “Block” systen for the F-16s. For the F-15E, they’re called “Suites.” The F-15E isn’t just one aircraft that never got upgraded. Hopefully they’ll add better versions in the future.

1 Like

Yeah if that is correct then the f16c would be a better cas aircraft if it also get glide bombs

1 Like

So just to clarify; the F-15E coming this update is coming with the wrong engines, the wrong radar, and missing A2A and A2G weapons/systems?

Here’s hoping they add better Suites for the Mudhen, no?

I’m not saying you’re wrong but I highly doubt something more advanced than every su25 in game isn’t gonna have the best thermals possible

cries in Eagle

Yes basically

The Suite 1-4s had the AN/APG-70. Not an AESA Radar.

So what I said earlier remains true. Gaijin just has a fetish for adding new US aircraft in gimped implementations.

3 Likes

Could have easily been the Dutch or Belgium ones.

How is this gimped? Other than the engine, which I will agree is a tad silly. It seems on Par for a Suite 3 or 4.

It’s just upsetting that this happens basically every time they add a new American/Nato plane, the brimstone nerf was actually disgusting and I don’t even have the uk tech tree finished, I was thinking about grinding it for the tornado but now its literally dead before arrival

3 Likes

No thermals and no pod

https://www.youtube.com/live/jo9g4B-OVyY?&t=1539

oh I see, that’s very shocking tbh

Why did A5C enter 10.7? It is currently unusable

“You’re saying your F-15E has the wrong engines? Ohhhhhh that really sucks. And the wrong radar and weapon kits? Oh that’s soooo unfortunate.”

• Gaijin probably.

IMG_5038

5 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!