F-15E: The Strike Eagle

i mean IRL, US F-15E have 229

They had 220s too, what’s your point?

makes no sense to withold 229 from US f15e when israeli f15i has it and the US F-15E has them irl

2 Likes

Standoff weaponry negates the need for raw speed and acceleration.

One has it, the other doesn’t.

One happened to be manufactured with -220[E]s, the other happened to be manufactured with -229s by request.

its a pretty huge difference in thrust, and there is no reason not to give 229 to US F-15E

1 Like

Then climb on over to a place where your opinion matters

1 Like

The same kind of balance that gives israeli F-15i stronger engines ?

already did

1 Like

The nerf this thing is getting in the name of “balance” is a joke. But it is so par for the course with Gaijin.

2 Likes

WHERE IS MY j11b WITH PL-12A, PL-8B AND WS-10?!

I think it’s high time to make China the third dominant country in aviation in the top tier. USSR and the USA, please move over 😜

where is my non limited f15c with an/apg 63v3, aim120c-7 or d, aim9x and BOL

4 Likes

I think , this is good question 🧐🧐🧐. But China and the USSR need top-tier fighters, given how the United States is now dominant. Mig 29M(9-15) and J11B completely solve the problem, without much effort. So be it, I agree to the usual PL-5EII

i know but giving it a much faster radar with more range and much better missiles and systems is enough of a change for a new aircraft

if they won’t make up with it with the engines being the shit ones and not changing the 120Bs to guide better, i agree fully

i feel like USSR should get the MIG-35 or something around that and then CHN gets a J-10B. i think it would definitely help. or at least buff pl-12s since they are 120C equivalent IIRC

How addition of AESA radar makes plane overpowered by any means? What do you get from that? 1 second faster reaction on threat? It’s a handful upgrade, but not a toy that makes your gameplay completely different, just adds slight comfort to it, what are you saying is dumb

But the an/APG 82v1 is really, really new

It can do basically everything, and almost certain has an insane range, you aren’t wrong but it will provide other advantages over current radar in game

1 Like

Being new means nothing, it’s just a title to a toy, considering that AESA and PESA won’t have difference in game, and that Su-34 already got its PESA, it makes presence of it on F-15, absolutely nothing special, just an upgrade

Insane range? It is already, but you’re not using it because you can’t, your missile just won’t fly that far, I have no idea why you’re making it such a magical thing, when it’s just a simple upgrade

The J10B very good too, but the mig 35 is too modern. As I said, the J11B and Mig 29M(9-15) would be ideal options