F-15 Eagle: History, Performance & Discussion

Yep, limited to 4x AMRAAMs XD

The eagle strikes so much fear into the vatniks mind that they nerf it on avionics and missiles

10 Likes

It also does have CFT which is surprising but best thing about top tier jets will be new pilot models.

We’re finally getting modern pilot models.

1 Like

4 aim120s is pathetic tho, i hope they give it the actual ordinance because it makes absolute no sense to me that the f16 will be able to carry more radar missiles than the american bvr machine that is the f15c

4 Likes

Should be very easy to bug report though.

Lets not forget BOL pod bug report, should have them as Well.

9 Likes

Especially given the default skin is 85-123, definitely would have been affected by the BOL mod.

1 Like

they prolly did that because of their “balance” bullshit they know that the eagle can carry 8 of them, i don’t know if they are going to change the loadout

they not mention it but show it in game

when they turn off tws radar they use HMD

2 Likes

they genuinely thought its G limit wa 7.2 before all the bug reports though.

sometimes laziness unites with convenience for them

1 Like

They have to considering other platforms can carry maximum amount of ARH missiles.

Su-27SM will be able to carry 6 R-77+ 4 R-73, if Eagle cant carry 8 Aim-120 plus BOL pods then it will be stupid.

10 Likes

Misread

No worries.

1 Like

that gives me some hope, i really hope they don’t f*ck up with the f15c, it’s always my favorite jets that get trolled ingame

I predict it might F-15C MSIP II early 2000’s from USA tech tree but not equipped JHMCS, AIM-9X sidewinder, AIM-120C-7 AMRAAM and retrofitting the AN/APG-63(V)3 AESA radar before 2010

It has the JHMCS i just didn’t notice it

It will certainly not have those armament options for a long time considering how powerful they are.

Radar might be changed to V3 tho.

Don’t forget to bet on how artificially shitty it will be before dev is out

1 Like

Considering that the Su27S was implemented late last year with a total of 10 missiles, including 6 R27ERs, I see no reason not to implement 8 AIM120A missiles on the F15C.
Even if the balance is made considering that the F15J can only be equipped with 4 AAM4 missiles, the AAM4 should be superior to the AIM120A in terms of performance, and the balance should be made in that area.

6 Likes

F-15A is also missing BOL pods.

Can’t wait for the inevitable US F/A-18 to not get BOL pods while they give other countries F/A-18s with BOL pods making the US one straight up inferior…

They really don’t like giving US vehicles their full capabilites or tech (FJ-4B missing two more AIM-9s, A-4E missing two more AIM-9s etc.)

4 Likes

F-16C also missing BOL pods, did anyone reported it?

2 Likes