F-15 Eagle: History, Performance & Discussion

Nothing there.

AN/APG-63(v)2が2000年10月より前にIOCに達したという資料はありますか?私が調べた限り2000年12月だと思いますが。

I don’t know what you’re responding to

This is the English forum. At least run it through translate. There’s no point in arguing over this. Weabo’s will make any excuse for the F-2.

Edit: lmfao someone gets upsetty-spaghetti by this

hey now i cringe for some of you debating “whose got the first AESA radar” on both side here, now you just name calling. that’s not cool, as i see it the argument is redundant as it is and stearing to the offtopics stuff with F-2 so chill out and stop it.

@warabimotis @warthogboy09

1 Like

For me, gaijin not ready F-15C MSIP II with AN/APG-62(V)2 or AN/APG-63(V)3 AESA radar in 2 or 3 years

I predict from first devblog season it might F-15C MSIP II with AN/APG-63(V)1 radar, AIM-9 sidewinder (AIM-9M & AIM-9M-9) and MRAAM (SARH) AIM-7M Sparrow & (ARH) AIM-120 AMRAAM (AIM-120B & AIM-120C-3)

1.) it is on topic. It refers to the F-15.

2.) boohoo

1 Like

The graph you posted?

G or instantaneous turn rate ?

IMG_3326
This

This is not a graph of sustainable G but of “allowed” ( or instant G) for the OWS system.The F-15 has a soft limit on overload, so it can go above the G in the figure.
Without the OWS system, the limit is 7.33, but - again, it is not a hard overload limit. Nothing will limit the pilot if he pulls too much.

1 Like

Ahhh then those are speed limits my bad.

The figure shows the flight envelope of the allowable overload.

1 Like

your wish has been granted :)

Sustainable G is pictured here for the F-15A, 97% of the trim says it is reduced thrust.

Removed by Gunjob

Can I see the cover of that document to be sure rules aren’t being broken.

1 Like

(Problem Solved)

Boi

Was I wrong? Idk if they have a published list of all the export-restricted documents. Just googled it and some website said unavailable for export

The old manual for the F-15 can normally be bought or downloaded for free. It’s common on other forums, but WT has its own rules and I don’t want to break them of course.