F-15 Eagle: History, Performance & Discussion

I can say that if the F-15C gets its designated correct specs for the radar and the BOL pods then it will probably be the best plane in this patch.

4 Likes

And if gaijin one day decides to improve the multipathing system it’ll be even better. This plane is a monster and i’m satisfied with it, i’m a bit skeptical about its maneuverability tho, it seems that it got the same disease as the mig29smt.

It does compress under high speed like no other but at 900-700 kmh it’s a beast

@wasa850

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, 12 Amraams and acrobatics

start 6:12

Inlet cannard os.

1 Like

What did a modern control system do to a 50 year old Eagle, outstanding work by the engineers who designed the F-15 in the early seventies.

Would love to see what it could do with the GE-132s

It would be nice to look at

It will do the same because AFAIK GE-132s will be limited to same power output as 129s because it will dramatically increase reliability and turnaround periods

F-15 is such an amazing design that it managed to outlive the Mcdonnell-Douglas itself.

Now Silent Eagle when? Xd

2 Likes

I agree, the F-15 is a good design.

So I got the F15C spaded on the Dev and it’s got 280 m/s climb rate. F15 has 330 m/s. Is this also true in real life? I can imagine the F15C having slightly less because it’s more heavy, but 50 m/s seems a bit much.

Could very well be preliminary stats of course. But I’m curious.

I think the initial climb rate is 304 m/s, F-15C PW 220 engines, weight 39,000 lbs, armament 4 AIM-7.

1 Like

Any news on the BOL pods for the F-15?

Fly high, fly fast and check six

311484348_10160007297896737_2070530558500747453_n

2 Likes

How much DL channels for Fox-3 F-15 should have? Is 2 right?

What does Mode 3/A mean?

Dunno, I’d assume the signal involves first a code for each missile followed by the information which is taken by the missile with said code. Or there’s a sequence respected by the missiles. We’ll possibly never know. If the question pertains to how many target you can fire at, 8. You can generate up to 10 track files.

This is just an interrogation mode 3 but for civilian aswell.

How much targets APG-63(V)1 can attack simultaneously?