F-15 Eagle: History, Performance & Discussion

Its also incapable of sustaining M0.9 at mil power at 50k ft.

nor flying above M1.05 at 35k at milpower

7 Likes

meta is pretty much the same, just fly low

1 Like

US F-16s are currently being upgraded by Elbit from Israel to use the same pylons with MAWS that the F-16AM is getting, so yes, the F-16C should get the same pylons.

However, this is Gaijin we are talking about - even if you sent them Elbit’s official website stating they are upgrading US F-16s with those pylons, they’re probably not going to accept it, so don’t get your hopes up on the F-16C getting them anytime soon (which is quite BS, because the F-16AM will probably be the best F-16…in the Fr🤮nch tree)

2 Likes

Did you bug report it?

I did, but there’s about a 0.1% chance of them accepting it, as they don’t accept websites as sources (yes, despite Elbit, the manufacturer, stating the upgrades and putting the contract award on there…)

Somewhat similar to Ariete’s manufacturer stating it has composite armor in the hull, or the M1128’s autoloader manufacturer stating a 6 second reload rate.

1 Like

I’ve made a much more extensive report with proof that US, at the very least, uses the PIDSU pylon, which has additional countermeasures, but no MAWS system.

Hopefully this is accepted and BOL for F-15A and C as well, given that those extra countermeasures are absolutely vital for air RB, especially for the F-16C which has 2x less CMs than F-15s.

I am absolutely not at all surprised.

Par for the course at this point really.

Lol, lmao even.

6 Likes

Even Naval F4 Phantoms had HMD but this guy claims that Usa didnt used any kind of HMD on their 4th Gen fighters.

Obviously he’s troll.

1 Like

Understandable.

Made a bug report for the AN/APG-63(v)1’s missing range, search patterns and scan modes. Maybe we will get a proper model of it :)

6 Likes

because they didnt adopt JHMCS until late 2000s and the configuration is not what was upgraded.

The HMD on this plane for US service is made up.

It didnt have it during allied force, nor in iraq war, nor in afghanistan

Isreal had their HMDs way before, i have 0 idea about japan

Don’t forget to use russian/soviet documents as sources as they are more accurate than USAF/American technical documents, thus primary information

1 Like

Yeah. Imi vine greu sa te cred

bruh

The VTAS system was trialed on F-14s and F-15s in the late seventies, and considering Gaijin’s track record, that is more than enough for them to receive a HMS if Gaijin wanted to bother.

2 Likes

The JHMCS on the F-15C made part from the MSIP II from 2007 i believe, when the eagle received the 9X too

1 Like

which justifies the hmd being ingame

Of course. There is no need for the 9X yet but the JHMCS is a nice addition from the MSIP package.

1 Like

Community Bug Reporting System the 8 amraams report was marked as acknowledged and submitted as a “suggestion” by trickzter, maybe we’ll see the loadout fixed on the next devserver fix

2005 per the USAF, 2007 is when the first AN/APG-63(V)3 got fit to a F-15C.

1 Like