F-15 Eagle: History, Performance & Discussion

Currently you can do insane maneuvers with mouse aim while flying the flanker, i don’t know if it’s underperforming compared to it’s real life counterpart, but gameplay-wise the plane is very competitive both in BVR and WVR

3 Likes

what empty weight F-15A in game?

Are you crazy?

Russian bias guys, the whole game is about Russian bias!

6 Likes

Man idk how gaijin can manage to be so incompetent lmaoooo the f15 is rating better than the f16s XDDDDDD

AND Another one

AHHHHH Lmao.
2023-12-14 (3)

HPRF range is the same as, guess what, some soviet made up numbers figure!!!
2021-01-16 (3)
Despite primary information telling otherwise.
You gotta put 158000 in that 100000. And Change that angleHalfSens to 2.5. And the Sidelobesensitivity down, its not a cassegrain antenna with high sidelobes but planar slotted array antenna…

@k_stepanovich I thought you guys didn’t use non Nato sources for Nato vehicles?

Which also coincidentally has the same figure for the F-16 apg 66. 45km for a 3m^2 target.
2023-12-14 (5)
Despite providing actual test data….
And the MPRF on F-15 is 50% higher that APG-66. It switches automatically to MPRF at 30 nautical miles.

14 Likes

I like your funny words magic man

1 Like

I honestly don’t understand why you guys bother to try and bug report anymore, especially in the modern age.
Gaijin is gonna do what they want, regardless of how accurate or numerous your sources are.
They have an agenda and they will follow it.

5 Likes

That’s the usual response from people who don’t want their plane performing in a more realistic manner (especially when it’s currently overperforming).

They, for some reason, insist on keeping this russian blatantly dominant BVR meta X Us ufo FMs. I have some suspicions on why they are behaving like this but nothing 100% sure.

That’s not entirely true, @MiG_23M did manage to get a lot of reports to go live, but some of them they refuse to pass and just throw some shitty excuses, like the f16 fm nerf.

Nerf? It’s not a nerf to ask for realism… Currently overperforming.

1 Like

Well yes but you understood what i meant…

1 Like

yeah, ive given up since a few months ago. The particular fiasco with the 2A7V having worse armor than the 2A5/6 and the Strv122 despite numerous highly documented bug reports and being straight up told the numbers on the dev server “arent final” currently really isnt making me regret that decision either

2 Likes

Do you guys have any information about the time to maintain 102% throttle of the F15? I can’t find it or I missed it.

I’ll report it tonight let’s be patient. We don’t even know if that’s the reason for the changes.

1 Like

They fucked up the tanks too? I’m so disappointed man

They usually do for ground, flight devs > ground devs

1 Like

I wonder if gaijin use their own reference, similar case happened with 13G stinger instead of 20-22G from 2 sources, if it is true it will be the answer for many similar case.

Fucked up is a generous way to put it. seems more like blatant mismodelling seeing as they intentionally nerfed the 2A7V to be worse than the Strv122 despite all the bug reports and just basic logic (the 2A7V is 20+ years newer than the strv122) suggesting otherwise

I have no trust in gaijin modelling anything correctly if it doesnt match whatever weird agenda or bias they seem to have at this point.

The AIM-7M’s are also poorly modelled, the APG-63 is (afaik) still underperforming, the TCS and AIM-54 remain mismodelled and underperforming, etc… All rather major bugs/modelling issues, some of which are MAJOR bugs that significantly impact the performance of vehicles/weapons/sensors, and some of which have existed for extended periods of time, none of which have been fixed, even when the fix for some of them would be incredibly easy and take no more than the change of a single value in the lines of code for example.

10 Likes

It’s also funny how much time it takes for them to fix such things, maybe in 3 years when we get the raptor current 4th gen aircraft will be accurate