I see, Well in my defense I haven’t spaded a Tomcat with BOL pods since, well, the F-14B came out.
Unfortunately Gaijin only gives x2 Fox-3/1s and x2 Fox-2s stock.
Even though having more missiles would be nice, I don’t forsee them adding more missiles stock. Especially not to something at 13.0.
As it stands, you can entirely skip the 9L and 9M modifications and grind the plane with the Optimal loadout you’re using. While benefiting from the fact that tier 3 and 4 mods cost less because of them.
I understand what you mean, however if they got rid of the 9L mod and made 9Ms rank 3 I’d gladly take the more expensive rank 4 mods.
Really they need to update this for rank 8-9 aircraft. There is a really no reason we should need to grind fox-1s and non-irccm fox-2s if we get 2 irccm and fox-3s stock.
Thats because its stating the modification requirement for the inner aim-9’s as well as the bol, if its was just the stock pylons then the only modification listed would be the bol