Everything Players Should Know About Gaijin Entertainment

Yeah I mean not everyone is a cheater. I want to see what the support tells him

Getting banned right after winning 1400 Dollars is wierd

Honestly, I think there has only ever been one person who’s gotten banned but was found innocent,
Zoltan Sultan made a video covering the whole this.

In this case, I by no means believe he’s innocent its way too fishy. Way too many red flags.

2 Likes

Can you send us the link or is it all russian?

He wasn’t banned for the 1400.
That’s the cover-up. He was banned for cheating which is what the guidelines stated. This implies that his account was removed for cheating such as Aim-Assist. As well as the one that allows you to target stuff in RB or Sim without needing to look at them since the software does this for you.

1 Like

I know, but can we be 100% sure that he was banned for this. Maybe its justt because of gajins fault.

Points for creativity …

4 Likes

It never is. The ones almost always sending these reports are players. Who looks into these types of people? You also take notice of how they act in replays cause the easiest way to take notice of someone cheating is by looking at how the turret moves, if it moves very robotically left->swing to right->Swing to left extremely smoothly then you have a red flag. However, the moment their gun starts adjusting to a target especially one so far from the map there is no way in hell that player saw them. Then that’s red flag 2.

Ok

I most probably think this is true, but if he still complains, I would definitely love to look through his replays myself.

1 Like

Just look for it, Zoltan doesn’t make that many videos often so it isn’t that far down. He isn’t like folks like Phlydaily or Oddballz.

1 Like

people have been banned after their account was hacked, but were able to get the account un-banned. Before jumping to conclusions let support look into it. Hopefully the OP can get his account back.

Once again, there are multiple red flags. To indicate this the best proof is him just providing video proof that he does not via live streaming for 2 straight hours. Cause I’m sorry if you can stream the game that long then that is enough proof to prove whether he is or he is not. As it gives us enough time to look at how his turret and elevation snaps per target or if it rotates naturally via with the mouse.

Dude just win 1400 USD in the worst possible timing

Not evil Gaijin this time i guess

2 Likes

Karmic even.

Go look at his last game. Clearly using ESP.

4 Likes

Yep, don’t cheat and avoid the list!

3 Likes

th-1529728882

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you suspect your account was used by someone else to commit any forbidden actions, please contact Support, if possible with proof for other, unusual login locations. You should also check your login history in your profile and email notifications for any logins from unusual locations.

Please check this topic: Who is who and Reporting Procedure - #4

3 Likes