[Event] Mad Thunder: Rage and Loot!

In all my time in the game, I have never seen such boring crap as this…

7 Likes

it’s a lame april fools thing…
hoped for something lasting 3 days like the KW2Walkers, the Flying Ponys, the inflatable shermans or something similar

7 Likes

so far initial feelings are sliiightly disappointing.
this had so much potential but right now feels slow and sloggy. it takes ages to drive places and the vehicles aim is all over the place resulting in people spraying and praying from 800m+ because you aren’t fast enough to drive closer without dying if the other player stands still and shoots only.
not only that but you run out of ammu fairly quickly and have no way to reload as far as i can tell.

it would be way more fun if the vehicles behaved like the worm thunder event ones.

5 Likes

No way I play this trash.

2 Likes

Well I’m gonna play it and have fun doing it!

Boring game mode

Boring grinding mode that is just a reskin of low tier light tanks

Not going to bother trying to grind an april fools event

Infact, I will take a low tier AA truck like the russian GAZ with the 25mm onto a desert map and have the exact same experience. Shame because normally war thunder april fools is fun and innovative.

13 Likes

I collect the armor parts, electronic parts, etc. fromthe marked areas, and when the machine is full, I go to the evacuation area. I do the same with the next vehicle.

But at the statistics window at the end of the battle, it says “No resources collected.”

What should I do?

1 Like

Will the rewards be avaliable in market to purchase them? I got no patience for this, especially since everyone just camps around exit…

1 Like

Collecting stuff across map and getting jumped on by 2 enemies right before extraction is not my cup of coffee.

And then the vehicle research… Snail just cant help himself with crafting events.

7 Likes

This mode is just a timesink for evrybody that tries it. Half the Team doesnt care about collecting and is there just to kill people and go out with zero stuff. I totaly believe the community is not bright enough to understand what it is about.

7 Likes

The best april fool of me still DUNE and 2077 we can use some scoi-fi vehicle is more better then past two years

1 Like

Died after collect 50 cargos just infront of exit is quit annoying

7 Likes

Why not? It is involved in everything else… And this time, when it really is needed, it’s decided to not involve it…

but what else can we trade, all stuff will be deleted after event or do u mean decorations?

Stuff from 95% of the last events, you can go to the market and pay like 1gjn for the thing, this time it is not avaliable… My issue is that, you cannot buy the decorations from the market, instead I am forced to torture myself, earning no SL, losing battlepass time and so on for a few stickers and decos I want…

1 Like

Little trouble here. Extract with ressources doesn’t work…

I successfully extracted 3 time (full ressources )and got nothing…?

2 Likes

You broke your own promise of no more crafting events within months. Nice.

9 Likes

yeah and does not help the whole event is rather meh, it looked like it would be fun, but was a let down compared to previous years events

The fact that you have to evacuate the resources ruin everyting. People just camp near the exit and kill you after you’ve done all the job and ride for 10km. And the excuse of “yeah but it’s mad max thing” is just bullsh1t, a april event if for fun, not for pain. We already have the normal game for this. So good luck to upgrade even 1 vehicle.

6 Likes