[Event] Earn the Jaguar IS in the Sword of Justice Event!

Ehm … how about no? It used to be that you needed 40k points to get stage done … now you either need 45k points, or 39k points + 499GE or 42k + 199GE. Gee, what a complete mystery why Gaijin keeps increasing the point requirements. This is incredibly greedy change and we can be sure it’ll (slowly) get even worse because Gaijin will be trying to squeeze more money out of this.

6 Likes

Maybe not, this will be the best jag for ground striking, better thermals and one extra bomb, supersonic and with 2 good missiles, i think 11.0 for ground and maybe 10.3 or 10.7 for air.

Magic 2s. If they ever get fixed it will have the best missiles at the lowest BR.

Usually transonic with any payload, barely supersonic.

Amazing reward I’m definitely picking this up
The pfp goes hard as well

1 Like

Agree… 45k is too much & time consuming to grind that many points.
Anyway… it’s a cool event prize.

STRIKE DEEP - STRIKE HARD 🔥

1 Like

Yeah I once again am sharing this topic:

7 Likes

Sir
it not enough need to be higher score too easy to get

2 Likes

I think they would have to implement the option of being able to buy the 750k mission with golden eagles. 5k if it is 0 and as you add points lower the price. something that will cost you 2500 if you get halfway. It would be better for people who don’t have the time to do all the points

You know what I like the most about your new event vehicle approach, beyond the most obvious part of people not needing to sacrifice X vehicle in favour of Y vehicle were they to be in the same event simultaneously?

The fact that there’s now a constant, permanent influx of vehicles between major updates!

Good to quench the thirst between updates.

Also, I am glad to see the discounts on purchasing stages using Golden Eagles!

I could argue 750,000 score points for the trade coupon to be too high for the average player, but I would lie if I said I opposed it entirely.

More market ratity makes it more valuable, so the time for those who sell it will be more rewarded.

At the same time, the score points of the marks of distinction are adecuate in my opinion, so, basically; if you want the vehicle, it’s not a too difficult grind; and if you want to sell it, it may seem too hard, but the high market values it will likely have will make it worth the effort.

1 Like

“Pay for convenience” is probably the worst thing to ever happen to the games industry.

7 Likes

Seriously, get rid of the 2-day windows. If you wanted to have the crappy staggered rewards system anyways just make the achievements sequential.

About the final reward: Instead of 4, make it so we get ALL modifications for the vehicle. If people grind that much score they deserve that at the very least.

6 Likes

No, this is the best change with the event update. One should not be able to purchase with money something thats main purpose is to gamble a item on the market.

I love Jaguars.

This’ll definitely help me make my decision for next nation was between Russia / UK.

Love the consistent engagement for the game. Excited to keep playing.

I just got the object 292 today, actually got the coupon some games before I made the 8th star, and I’m not even good with tanks.

Planes is what I play mostly, ready for the next round :)

Imo best scores are made in AB, but then I’m an AB player.

That is amazing news but we have a problem Snail why add the Indian one and try to avoid the Jaguar GR3A for so many years 🥲

the multipliers will be annouced only in-game when the event starts

The A-7K is 11.0 and the A-7E is 10.7 in RB and AB. They’re only 10.0 in SB.

Another copy-paste crappy attacker. What a garbage reward for Air RB, won’t bother with this one.

1 Like

Actually excited for this. If its in the british tree then its perfect for me (I didn’t mean to rhyme). I need a british top tier attacker jet for my ground line up.

Just remember the Rank8 Mirage 2000C S4 was 40k/400k. Gaijin needs to stop this inflation BS

5 Likes