Eurofighter Typhoon - Germany's Best Fighter Jet

manual says otherwise.

But it does mean we shouldn’t expect the Meteor to be impossible to avoid within 60 km in game.

Also the AIM-7F and Skyflash SuperTEMP are fairly accurate in game (kinematically at least).

well if you can share it and it is declassified that would solve it

1 Like

You can find it yourself pretty easily, its status is unknown tho.

Is there any possibility that Eurofighter Typhoon DA5 maybe early 4th gen fighter from Luftwaffe and could add to tech tree under F-4F ICE (2005) at rank IX ?

easiest way to dodge a missile is notching, that will become exponetially harder when notching more advanced radars and radar missiles.

Blue Vixen on the FA2 is suppose to be un-notchable right?

no idea, everythings in the stars, my hope is that we get F15E , F/A-18B because they got evaluated and else german tree looks very empty other possibilitys would be netherland or polish f16

No radar is un-notcheable

Probably just going to be later Tornado IDS for the next few updates I reckon.

sub trees look very likely

hopefuly with right countermeasures at least

I can see where they made that claim of SuperTEMP but if I’m not wrong, they didnt make any claim of no-escape zone for AIM-7F.

Fingers crossed

in look-up, most radars are considered “unnotcheable” if the MLC/MBC filter can be disabled, like on Foxhunter. The width of the that filter will determine how easy the radar is to notch, every radar can be notched, LPRF/MPRF help with all aspect detection, but doesnt make a radar un-notcheable.

that is not correct.
all of the wing pylons(minus the ITSPLs) can mount ALDERUs. the MFRL is mounted to those ALDERUs thus making it possible to mount missiles to the inner most wing pylons.
Only the centre wing pylons are special in that they’re plumbed to support fuel tanks

1 Like

Missiles are carried with the MRFL, this is only supported on the outer wing pylons.

MFRL is mounted to ALDERU which is supported on all standard wing pylons

the centre wing pylons have AHDERU’S, which are not MRFL capable, the inside wing pylons are not missile capable because the missiles clip the landing gear.