Eurofighter Typhoon - Germany's Best Fighter Jet

A bit late to the RCS bandwagon, but it should be noted that the Rafael and Eurofighter can detect eachother from beyond the maximum range of their missiles… so the whole RCS rants are rather stupud and pointless.

Both aircraft would have to use decoys, and EW to blind the radar of the other aircraft to make them harder to lock up. We’ll guess what, that is exactly the opposite of stealth and hilarious when you consider that both aircraft use Meteors which is capable of home on Jam.

Both aircraft follow the reduced rcs philosiphy, and neither are “stealthy”

1 Like

In this case, GSI and datalink would have to be modeled. Because the Soviet Air Force worked together with the SAM, and not in isolation from it

if they add them i would play air reallistic for germany or france

" [Eurofighter Typhoon - Germany’s Best Fighter Jet)"

But not thee best Typhoon as that clearly goes to Britain : )

3 Likes

You like saying use better sources and lacking sources but you never posted one source.

Please post your source to say these are wrong

6 Likes

Have you ever considered to stop sucking up to france and russia? Edit: +USA

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hmmm. Something people can agree on.
Besides your weird use of supercruise earlier, it seems this discussion has more agreement than disagreement.
War thrust should probably be used for all engines.

@SemiPartician

You forgot to include USA.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Commendable

However, I’m already writing your funeral cause no doubt MiG or the Gaijin Mod team is playing capture the flag

2 Likes

I’m going to be honest here there is a very high likelihood that this is going to be locked and removed for a while.
Let us just take a break and put down your phone’s / log off your computer.